Jeffrey D Goldsmith
Affiliation: Harvard University
- A microRNA activity map of human mesenchymal tumors: connections to oncogenic pathways; an integrative transcriptomic studyElena Fountzilas
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
BMC Genomics 13:332. 2012..In this study we integrate multiple gene expression datasets to determine miRNA activity patterns associated with cancer phenotypes and oncogenic pathways in mesenchymal tumors - a very heterogeneous class of malignancies...
- Reporting guidelines for clinical laboratory reports in surgical pathologyJeffrey D Goldsmith
Department of Pathology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachussetts 02215, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 132:1608-16. 2008..Despite the importance of the SPR, exhaustive guidelines outlining the various elements of the SPR have not, to our knowledge, been published...
- Flt-1-dependent survival characterizes the epithelial-mesenchymal transition of colonic organoidsRichard C Bates
Division of Cancer Biology and Angiogenesis, Department of Pathology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Curr Biol 13:1721-7. 2003..A role for Flt-1 in cell survival is unprecedented and has significant implications for Flt-1 function in tumor progression, as well as in other biological processes, including angiogenesis and development...
- Bone and soft-tissue lesions: what factors affect diagnostic yield of image-guided core-needle biopsy?Jim S Wu
Department of Radiology, Section of Musculoskeletal Radiology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Radiology 248:962-70. 2008..To assess lesion-related and technical factors that affect diagnostic yield in image-guided core-needle biopsy (CNB) of bone and soft-tissue lesions...
- Pregnant patients suspected of having acute appendicitis: effect of MR imaging on negative laparotomy rate and appendiceal perforation rateIvan Pedrosa
Department of Radiology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, One Deaconess Road, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Radiology 250:749-57. 2009....
- Juvenile polyps: recurrence in patients with multiple and solitary polypsVictor L Fox
Division of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 8:795-9. 2010..We sought to identify a large cohort of children with one or more polyps and analyze clinical characteristics, including polyp recurrence, which might contribute to the development of management guidelines...
- Saccharomyces boulardii inhibits EGF receptor signaling and intestinal tumor growth in Apc(min) miceXinhua Chen
Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Gastroenterology 137:914-23. 2009..The aim of this study was to identify upstream mediators responsible for extracellular signal-regulated kinase (Erk)1/2 inactivation and to examine the effects of Sb on tumor development in Apc(Min) mice...
- Signaling pathways in NSCLC as a predictor of outcome and response to therapyAnjali K Gupta
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Lung 182:151-62. 2004..This further suggests that Akt might be a useful target for sensitization of NSCLC to radiation...