D M Gertig
Affiliation: Harvard University
- N-acetyl transferase 2 genotypes, meat intake and breast cancer riskD M Gertig
Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Int J Cancer 80:13-7. 1999..We observed no evidence of differential susceptibility to these exposures by NAT2 genotype...
- Prospective study of talc use and ovarian cancerD M Gertig
Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 92:249-52. 2000..In this study, we conducted a prospective analysis of perineal talc use and the risk of ovarian cancer...
- Association of age and reproductive factors with benign breast tissue compositionD M Gertig
Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 8:873-9. 1999..The quantitative measurement of epithelial and stromal proportion may be useful for measuring changes in breast composition...
- Novel germline mutations in the PTEN tumour suppressor gene found in women with multiple cancersI De Vivo
Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, and Harvard Medical School, 181 Longwood Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Med Genet 37:336-41. 2000..These data provide evidence that germline mutations in PTEN may be a more frequent predisposing factor for cancers in women than previously suggested...
- Cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr virus and risk of breast cancer before age 40 years: a case-control studyA K Richardson
Department of Public Health and General Practice, Christchurch School of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Otago, PO Box 4345, Christchurch, New Zealand
Br J Cancer 90:2149-52. 2004..11 (0.93-1.33) for EBV IgG. The higher mean CMV IgG levels found in women with breast cancer could be the result of a more recent infection with CMV, and may mean that late exposure to CMV is a risk factor for breast cancer...
- Use of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and survival following breast cancer diagnosisA S Fletcher
Department of Public Health, School of Population Health, Centre for Genetic Epidemiology, The University of Melbourne, 723 Swaston Street, Carlton, VIC 3053, Melbourne, Australia
Breast 14:192-200. 2005....
- Determinants of false positive recall in an Australian mammographic screening programA M Kavanagh
Key Centre for Women s Health in Society, University of Melbourne 3010, Australia
Breast 15:510-8. 2006..The rise in FP rates with year of screen at first round screening is of concern and may require further training of radiologists to improve confidence when viewing films when there a no films for comparison...