L R Duska
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Clinical evaluation of atypical glandular cells of undetermined significance on cervical cytologyL R Duska
Vincent Gynecology Service, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston 02114, USA
Obstet Gynecol 91:278-82. 1998..To determine the incidence of and identify risk factors for clinically significant diagnoses associated with the diagnosis on Papanicolaou test of atypical glandular cells of undetermined significance...
- Fertility options for patients with stages IA2 and IB cervical cancer: presentation of two cases and discussion of technical and ethical issuesL R Duska
Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Vincent Obstetrics and Gynecology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston 02114, USA
Obstet Gynecol 92:656-8. 1998..Traditional therapy for stage IA2 and IB lesions, radical hysterectomy, negates future fertility potential. Assisted reproductive technology might offer these women fertility options...
- Endometrial cancer in women 40 years old or youngerL R Duska
Vincent Gynecology Service, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Gynecol Oncol 83:388-93. 2001..The aim of this study was to characterize endometrial cancer in women 40 years of age and younger, with special attention toward body-mass index (BMI)...
- BAG-1 expression in normal and neoplastic endometriumT Moriyama
Vincent Center for Reproductive Biology, Massachusetts General Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Gynecol Oncol 94:289-95. 2004..High levels of BAG-1 have been implicated as a prognostic indicator in breast cancer. Whether this observation can be generalized to endometrial cancer remains unknown...
- Treatment of uterine papillary serous carcinoma with platinum-based chemotherapy and paclitaxelA P Vaidya
Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Int J Gynecol Cancer 16:267-72. 2006..The results of our study show a high response rate to paclitaxel/carboplatin outpatient chemotherapy in a group of patients historically believed to have chemoresistant disease. Further prospective study of this regimen is planned...
- Comparison of the quality of life of early and advanced stage ovarian cancer survivorsK Mirabeau-Beale
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
J Clin Oncol 26:5528. 2008..The objective of this study was to compare the long-term adjustment and QOL of both early and advanced stage ovarian cancer survivors (OCS)...
- Clinically significant venous thromboembolism after gynecologic surgeryJ O Schorge
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Reprod Med 44:669-73. 1999..To review the incidence and outcome of clinically significant venous thromboembolism (VTE) following gynecologic surgery in a population receiving provider-specified prophylaxis...