Susan N Chi
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Feasibility and response to induction chemotherapy intensified with high-dose methotrexate for young children with newly diagnosed high-risk disseminated medulloblastomaSusan N Chi
Division of Pediatric Oncology, New York University Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
J Clin Oncol 22:4881-7. 2004..To evaluate the feasibility of and response rate to an intensified induction chemotherapy regimen for young children with newly diagnosed high-risk or disseminated medulloblastomas...
- Intensive multimodality treatment for children with newly diagnosed CNS atypical teratoid rhabdoid tumorSusan N Chi
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA, USA
J Clin Oncol 27:385-9. 2009..Based on a previous pilot series, a prospective multi-institutional trial was conducted for patients with newly diagnosed CNS ATRT...
- A phase II trial of a multi-agent oral antiangiogenic (metronomic) regimen in children with recurrent or progressive cancerNathan J Robison
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Pediatr Blood Cancer 61:636-42. 2014..We undertook a prospective, open-label, single-arm, multi-institutional phase II study to evaluate the efficacy of a "5-drug" oral regimen in children with recurrent or progressive cancer...
- Continuous remission of newly diagnosed and relapsed central nervous system atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumorMary Ann Zimmerman
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Pediatric Neuro Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Rm SW331, 44 Binny Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Neurooncol 72:77-84. 2005..More importantly, we report on the first two survivors after relapse with multi-agent intravenous and intrathecal chemotherapy treated with this modified regimen...
- Predictors of neoplastic disease in children with isolated pituitary stalk thickeningNathan J Robison
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 60:1630-5. 2013..The significance of pituitary stalk thickening (PST) on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is often unclear. We evaluated presenting symptoms, MRI findings, clinical course, and outcome predictors of patients with PST...
- Transverse myelitis after therapy for primitive neuroectodermal tumorsNicole J Ullrich
Department of Neurology, Children s Hospital Boston and Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Pediatr Neurol 35:122-5. 2006....
- A feasibility trial of antiangiogenic (metronomic) chemotherapy in pediatric patients with recurrent or progressive cancerMark W Kieran
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, and Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 27:573-81. 2005....
- Central Versus Extraventricular Neurocytoma in Children: A Clinicopathologic Comparison and Review of the LiteratureStergios Zacharoulis
Children and Young People s Unit, The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, Sutton, Surrey, UK Pediatric Neuro Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer InstituteDepartments of Pediatric Hematology Oncology Neurology Radiation Oncology Neurosurgery Radiology, Boston Children s Hospital Department of Pathology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 38:479-85. 2016..Occasionally, these tumors occur outside the ventricles and are called extraventricular neurocytomas (EVN). We present a retrospective institutional analysis of children with neurocytoma with prolonged follow-up...
- Long-term outcome of 4,040 children diagnosed with pediatric low-grade gliomas: an analysis of the Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) databasePratiti Bandopadhayay
Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts Department of Cancer Biology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts
Pediatr Blood Cancer 61:1173-9. 2014..We identified patients diagnosed with PLGG diagnosed between 1973 and 2008 through the Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) database to examine outcomes of adult survivors of PLGG...
- Absence of oncogenic canonical pathway mutations in aggressive pediatric rhabdoid tumorsMark W Kieran
Director, Pediatric Medical Neuro Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Boston Children s Hospital, Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 59:1155-7. 2012..Targeted therapy in this disease would benefit from advanced technologies detecting relevant actionable mutations...
- Sleep dysfunction in long term survivors of craniopharyngiomaPeter E Manley
Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Neurooncol 108:543-9. 2012..Patients with a higher BMI were more likely to experience sleep disturbance. Formal sleep evaluations should be considered in all patients with craniopharyngioma...
- Germinoma with malignant transformation to nongerminomatous germ cell tumorJudith M Wong
Department of Neurosurgery, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
J Neurosurg Pediatr 6:295-8. 2010..To the authors' knowledge, this is the first case in the English-language literature of a nongerminomatous germ cell tumor resulting from conversion of germinoma at the original site of presentation...
- Atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumors-current concepts, advances in biology, and potential future therapiesMichael C Frühwald
Children s Hospital and Swabian Children s Cancer Center, Augsburg, Germany M C F Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Children s Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California J A B INSERM U830, Laboratory of Genetics and Biology of Cancers, and Department of Pediatric Oncology, Curie Institute, Paris, France F B Comprehensive Cancer Center and Department of Oncology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee C W M R Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts S N C Division of Hematology Oncology, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts S N C Department of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts S N C
Neuro Oncol 18:764-78. 2016..Compounds specifically targeting these pathways or agents that alter the epigenetic state of the cell are currently being evaluated in preclinical settings and in experimental clinical trials for AT/RT. ..
- Prognostic value of tumor microinvasion and metalloproteinases expression in intracranial pediatric ependymomasMatija Snuderl
Pathology Service, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 67:911-20. 2008....
- The patterns of relapse in osteosarcoma: the Memorial Sloan-Kettering experienceSusan N Chi
Department of Pediatrics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 42:46-51. 2004..To further investigate this hypothesis, the relapse patterns among groups receiving chemotherapy regimens of variable intensity at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center were analyzed...
- Outcome for young children newly diagnosed with ependymoma, treated with intensive induction chemotherapy followed by myeloablative chemotherapy and autologous stem cell rescueStergios Zacharoulis
Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospital Los Angdes, Neural Tumors Program, Los Angles, CA 900 27, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 49:34-40. 2007....