Paul J Catalano
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Prediction of trapezius muscle activity and shoulder, head, neck, and torso postures during computer use: results of a field studyJennifer L Bruno Garza
Department of Environmental Health, Harvard University, Boston, USA
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 15:292. 2014..Alternative exposure assessment techniques are needed...
- Representativeness of participants in the cancer care outcomes research and surveillance consortium relative to the surveillance, epidemiology, and end results programPaul J Catalano
Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02215 5450, USA
Med Care 51:e9-15. 2013..As CanCORS results will inform national policy, it is important to know how they generalize to the United States population with these cancers...
- GSTM1 and APE1 genotypes affect arsenic-induced oxidative stress: a repeated measures studyCarrie V Breton
Harvard School of Public Health, Dept of Environmental Health, 665 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Environ Health 6:39. 2007..Chronic arsenic exposure is associated with an increased risk of skin, bladder and lung cancers. Generation of oxidative stress may contribute to arsenic carcinogenesis...
- Early dissemination of bevacizumab for advanced colorectal cancer: a prospective cohort studyS Yousuf Zafar
Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
BMC Cancer 11:354. 2011..We describe early dissemination patterns for first-line bevacizumab given for metastatic colorectal cancer treatment...
- Genetic variation in DNA-repair pathways and response to radiochemotherapy in esophageal adenocarcinoma: a retrospective cohort study of the Eastern Cooperative Oncology GroupHarry H Yoon
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
BMC Cancer 11:176. 2011..As a secondary aim, we investigated the rate of allelic imbalance between germline and tumor DNA...
- Patients' expectations about effects of chemotherapy for advanced cancerJane C Weeks
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02215, USA
N Engl J Med 367:1616-25. 2012..Chemotherapy for metastatic lung or colorectal cancer can prolong life by weeks or months and may provide palliation, but it is not curative...
- Microinvasive breast cancer: ER, PR, and HER-2/neu status and clinical outcomes after breast-conserving therapy or mastectomyDanielle N Margalit
Department of Radiation Oncology, Brigham and Women s Hospital Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 20:811-8. 2013..We document the immunophenotype, incidence of axillary metastases, and rate of recurrence in a well-defined case series...