Affiliation: Harvard University
- High performance teamwork training and systems redesign in outpatient oncologyCraig A Bunnell
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02215, USA
BMJ Qual Saf 22:405-13. 2013..To address this risk, we developed and piloted a team training initiative in the breast cancer programme at a comprehensive cancer centre...
- Phase I/II study of ixabepilone plus capecitabine in anthracycline-pretreated/resistant and taxane-resistant metastatic breast cancerCraig Bunnell
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Clin Breast Cancer 8:234-41. 2008....
- Will we be able to care for cancer patients in the future?Craig A Bunnell
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Oncology (Williston Park) 24:1343-8. 2010..Moreover, new approaches to clinical research design, to the assessment of therapeutic value, and to the approval of and reimbursement for diagnostics and treatments are needed...
- Central nervous system metastases in women who receive trastuzumab-based therapy for metastatic breast carcinomaJohanna C Bendell
Department of Adult Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Cancer 97:2972-7. 2003..Women with HER-2 overexpressing metastatic breast carcinoma benefit from trastuzumab-based therapy, but trastuzumab does not cross the blood-brain barrier. The authors characterized central nervous system (CNS) disease in these women...
- Effects of a music therapy intervention on quality of life and distress in women with metastatic breast cancerSuzanne B Hanser
Music Therapy Department, Berklee College of Music, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Soc Integr Oncol 4:116-24. 2006..00001; heart rate, p = .0003; although no significant differences between conditions were found over time. A high attrition rate underscored the complexities inherent in conducting intervention research with advanced cancer patients...
- Phase II clinical trial of ixabepilone (BMS-247550), an epothilone B analog, as first-line therapy in patients with metastatic breast cancer previously treated with anthracycline chemotherapyHenri Roche
Institut Claudius Regaud, 20 24 rue du Saint Pierre, 31052 Toulouse Cedex, France
J Clin Oncol 25:3415-20. 2007..This study was conducted to assess the efficacy and safety of the novel antineoplastic, the epothilone B analog ixabepilone, in patients with MBC previously treated with an adjuvant anthracycline...
- Paroxetine is an effective treatment for hot flashes: results from a prospective randomized clinical trialVered Stearns
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center at Georgetown University, Washington, DC, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:6919-30. 2005..A secondary objective was to evaluate quality of life (QOL) parameters...