Sharon L Bober
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Addressing female sexual function after cancer by internists and primary care providersSharon L Bober
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Psycho Oncology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Sex Med 10:112-9. 2013....
- General internist communication about sexual function with cancer survivorsElyse R Park
Institute for Health Policy, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 50 Staniford Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Gen Intern Med 24:S407-11. 2009..Sexual dysfunction is an important issue that affects many cancer survivors who are increasingly being cared for by internists...
- Can the distress thermometer (DT) identify significant psychological distress in long-term cancer survivors? A comparison with the Brief Symptom Inventory-18 (BSI-18)Anna Merport
Perini Family Survivors Center, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 450 Brookline Ave D321, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Support Care Cancer 20:195-8. 2012..The distress thermometer (DT) is a one-item distress screening recommended by the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) for screening cancer patients during their treatment...
- Sexuality in adult cancer survivors: challenges and interventionSharon L Bober
Sexual Health Program, Dana Farber Cancer Institute Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Clin Oncol 30:3712-9. 2012..We also address limitations encountered in research and practice and explore future directions, including suggestions for adopting an integrative treatment model to address sexual dysfunction in a cancer survivorship treatment setting...
- Addressing sexual dysfunction after risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy: effects of a brief, psychosexual interventionSharon L Bober
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, USA Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
J Sex Med 12:189-97. 2015..This potentially life-saving surgery leads to premature menopause, frequently resulting in distressing and unaddressed sexual dysfunction...
- Sexual function in childhood cancer survivors: a report from Project REACHSharon L Bober
David B Perini Quality of Life Clinic, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Sex Med 10:2084-93. 2013..Although it has been well established that cancer treatment often has profound negative impact on sexual functioning, sexual functioning in adult survivors of childhood cancer is not well understood...
- Caring for cancer survivors: a survey of primary care physiciansSharon L Bober
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, and Institute for Health Policy, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Cancer 115:4409-18. 2009....