Debajit K Biswas
Affiliation: Harvard University
- NF-κB activation-induced anti-apoptosis renders HER2-positive cells drug resistant and accelerates tumor growthShannon T Bailey
Department of Cancer Biology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 450 Brookline Avenue, Smith 958, Boston, MA 02215
Mol Cancer Res 12:408-20. 2014..Patients with these cancers may be treated by simultaneously suppressing HER2 signaling and NF-κB activation...
- Apoptosis caused by chemotherapeutic inhibition of nuclear factor-kappaB activationDebajit K Biswas
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Department of Cancer Biology, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Cancer Res 63:290-5. 2003..These results and our previous studies suggest the practicality of a target-directed chemotherapy for EGF-responsive breast cancers, by blocking NF-kappaB activation and thereby reinstating apoptosis...
- NF-kappa B activation in human breast cancer specimens and its role in cell proliferation and apoptosisDebajit K Biswas
Department of Cancer Biology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:10137-42. 2004....
- Crossroads of estrogen receptor and NF-kappaB signalingDebajit K Biswas
Department of Cancer Biology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Sci STKE 2005:pe27. 2005..Thus, ER ligands that selectively block NF-kappaB activation could provide specific potential therapy for hormone-resistant ER-positive breast cancers...
- Linkage between EGFR family receptors and nuclear factor kappaB (NF-kappaB) signaling in breast cancerDebajit K Biswas
Department of Cancer Biology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Cell Physiol 209:645-52. 2006..The combined influence of EGFR family receptors and NF-kappaB signaling on the transformation of ER-negative human mammary epithelial cell is illustrated...
- Nuclear factor-kappaB activation: a molecular therapeutic target for estrogen receptor-negative and epidermal growth factor receptor family receptor-positive human breast cancerSindhu Singh
Department of Cancer Biology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Smith Room 1058, 44 Binney Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 6:1973-82. 2007..It is postulated that this transcription factor and its activation cascade offer therapeutic targets for erbB2-positive and ER-negative breast cancer...
- RelA-Induced Interferon Response Negatively Regulates ProliferationBose S Kochupurakkal
Department of Cancer Biology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 10:e0140243. 2015..Activity of the RelA-IRF1-CDK4 axis may explain favorable response to CDK4/6 inhibition observed in patients with ER+ Rb competent tumors. ..