Affiliation: Harvard University
- Outcomes of inferior sinus venosus defect repairPuja Banka
Department of Cardiology, Children s Hospital Boston, Mass 02115, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 142:517-22. 2011..We sought to compare outcomes of surgical repair of inferior sinus venosus defect with those of large secundum atrial septal defects...
- Practice variability and outcomes of coil embolization of aortopulmonary collaterals before Fontan completion: a report from the Pediatric Heart Network Fontan Cross-Sectional StudyPuja Banka
Children s Hospital Boston and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am Heart J 162:125-30. 2011..We sought to compare outcomes in subjects with and without pre-Fontan coil embolization of APCs using the Pediatric Heart Network Fontan Cross-Sectional Study database which enrolled survivors of prior Fontan palliation...
- A method to account for variation in congenital heart surgery chargesLisa Bergersen
Department of Cardiology, Boston Children s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts Electronic address
Ann Thorac Surg 99:939-46. 2015..In response to societal pressure to reduce expenditures and increase quality, we sought to develop a methodology to predict hospital charges related to congenital heart surgery...
- Relation of systemic-to-pulmonary artery collateral flow in single ventricle physiology to palliative stage and clinical statusAshwin Prakash
Department of Cardiology, Children s Hospital Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Am J Cardiol 109:1038-45. 2012....
- Interstudy variability in cardiac magnetic resonance imaging measurements of ventricular volume, mass, and ejection fraction in repaired tetralogy of Fallot: a prospective observational studyShannon E Blalock
Department of Cardiology, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA Department of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 38:829-35. 2013..To assess the interstudy variability of cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (CMR) parameters of ventricular size and function in repaired tetralogy of Fallot (TOF)...
- Determinants of Resource Utilization in a Tertiary Pediatric and Congenital Echocardiographic LaboratoryPuja Banka
Department of Cardiology, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts Department of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts Electronic address
Am J Cardiol 116:1139-43. 2015..These data may assist in resource allocation for pediatric/congenital echocardiograms and inform reimbursement systems. ..
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance parameters associated with early transplant-free survival in children with small left hearts following conversion from a univentricular to biventricular circulationPuja Banka
Department of Cardiology, Boston Children s Hospital, 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA, 02115, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 16:73. 2014..We sought to identify cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) parameters associated with successful univentricular to biventricular conversion in patients with small left hearts...
- What is the clinical utility of routine cardiac catheterization before a Fontan operation?Puja Banka
Department of Cardiology, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 31:977-85. 2010..A more comprehensive imaging strategy not based solely on echocardiography should be considered...
- Development of a charge adjustment model for cardiac catheterizationAndrew Brennan
Department of Cardiology, Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA, 02115, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 36:264-73. 2015..CCC and our multivariable model could be used to understand financial characteristics of a population at a single point in time, longitudinally, and to compare populations...
- Cardiac T2 measurements in patients with iron overload: a comparison of imaging parameters and analysis techniquesPhalla Ou
Department of Cardiology, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 30:641-8. 2012..The findings regarding other variations may be helpful in establishing a broadly accepted imaging and analysis technique for cardiac R2 calculation...
- Left Ventricular Remodeling and Function in Children with Biventricular Circulation After Fetal Aortic ValvuloplastyKevin G Friedman
Department of Cardiology, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA, 02115, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 36:1502-9. 2015..Pathologic remodeling is associated with both systolic and diastolic dysfunction in this population...
- The role of cardiac resynchronization therapy for arterial switch operations complicated by complete heart blockDouglas Y Mah
The Department of Cardiology, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 96:904-9. 2013..We sought to examine the perioperative factors associated with LV dysfunction in patients with D-TGA and ventricular septal defects (VSD) after ASO...