Affiliation: Harvard University
- Regulatory T cells and viral liver diseaseNadia Alatrakchi
Infectious Diseases Division, BIDMC and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Viral Hepat 16:223-9. 2009..Here, we will review progress to date on understanding Treg populations in regard to viral hepatitis...
- CD8+ cell responses to hepatitis C virus (HCV) in the liver of persons with HCV-HIV coinfection versus HCV monoinfectionNadia Alatrakchi
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Infect Dis 191:702-9. 2005..We sought to determine whether T cell responses were present in the liver of patients with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and HCV coinfection...
- Hepatitis C virus (HCV)-specific CD8+ cells produce transforming growth factor beta that can suppress HCV-specific T-cell responsesNadia Alatrakchi
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Institutes of Medicine, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Virol 81:5882-92. 2007..In conclusion, blockade of TGF-beta secretion could enhance peripheral HCV-specific T-cell responses even in the presence of HIV coinfection...
- Hepatitis C virus-specific T-cell-derived transforming growth factor beta is associated with slow hepatic fibrogenesisShaoyong Li
Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Hepatology 56:2094-105. 2012..46, P = 0.05). In addition, supernatants from HCV-stimulated IHL of slow progressors specifically increased fibrolytic gene expression in HSC and treatment with anti-TGFβ mAb abrogated such expression...
- A tale of two viruses: hepatitis C in the age of HAARTNadia Alatrakchi
Infectious Disease Division, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Lancet 362:1687-8. 2003
- Developing understanding of the roles of CD1d-restricted T cell subsets in cancer: reversing tumor-induced defectsMark A Exley
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Clin Immunol 140:184-95. 2011....
- Proliferative, IFNgamma and IL-2-producing T-cell responses to HIV-2 in untreated HIV-2 infectionNadia Alatrakchi
Laboratoire d Immunologie Cellulaire, INSERM U 543, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
AIDS 20:29-34. 2006..To evaluate HIV-2-specific proliferative, interferon (IFN)gamma- and interleukin (IL)-2-producing T-cell responses in HIV-2 infection and their relationship with plasma HIV-2 RNA...
- Strong CD4 Th1 responses to HIV and hepatitis C virus in HIV-infected long-term non-progressors co-infected with hepatitis C virusNadia Alatrakchi
Laboratoire d Immunologie Cellulaire, GH Pitié Salpétrière, Paris, France
AIDS 16:713-7. 2002..To compare the T-cell responses to hepatitis C virus (HCV) and HIV in HIV-infected long-term non-progressors (LT-NP) and HIV-positive progressors co-infected with HCV and in HIV-negative HCV-infected patients...
- Decreased frequencies of virus-specific T helper type 1 cells during interferon alpha plus ribavirin treatment in HIV-hepatitis C virus co-infectionNadia Alatrakchi
Laboratoire d Immunologie Cellulaire et Tissulaire INSERM U543, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
AIDS 18:121-3. 2004..This suggests that IFN+R therapy might compromise virus-specific immune defenses in immunosuppressed patients...
- Antiviral T-cell responses and therapy in chronic hepatitis BNadia Alatrakchi
J Hepatol 39:631-4. 2003