Thomas A Abrams
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Patterns of adjuvant chemotherapy use in a population-based cohort of patients with resected stage II or III colon cancerThomas A Abrams
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:3255-62. 2011..Previous studies have examined predictors for initiation of adjuvant chemotherapy in stages II and III colon cancer. However, little is known regarding the use of specific chemotherapy regimens or treatment duration...
- Chemotherapy usage patterns in a US-wide cohort of patients with metastatic colorectal cancerThomas A Abrams
Affiliations of authors Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA TAA, DS, JAM, CSF IntrinsiQ, LLC, an AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group Company, Burlington, MA GM, JM
J Natl Cancer Inst 106:djt371. 2014..Since the introduction of biologic therapies for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC), few studies have examined patterns of care or predictors of specific treatment approaches...
- Phase I study of pasireotide (SOM 230) and everolimus (RAD001) in advanced neuroendocrine tumorsJennifer A Chan
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Endocr Relat Cancer 19:615-23. 2012..monthly in combination with everolimus 10 mg daily is feasible and associated with preliminary evidence of antitumor activity in patients with advanced neuroendocrine tumors. Further studies evaluating this combination are warranted...
- A phase 2 study of oral MKC-1, an inhibitor of importin-β, tubulin, and the mTOR pathway in patients with unresectable or metastatic pancreatic cancerJason E Faris
Department of Medical Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, POB 221, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Invest New Drugs 30:1614-20. 2012..MKC-1 is an orally available cell cycle inhibitor with downstream targets that include tubulin and the importin-β family. We conducted an open-label Phase II study with MKC-1 in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer...
- Efficacy, safety, pharmacokinetics, and biomarkers of cediranib monotherapy in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: a phase II studyAndrew X Zhu
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Clin Cancer Res 19:1557-66. 2013..We conducted a single-arm phase II study of cediranib, a pan-VEGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor, in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)...
- A prospective phase II study of 2-methoxyestradiol administered in combination with bevacizumab in patients with metastatic carcinoid tumorsMatthew H Kulke
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 68:293-300. 2011..We performed a prospective, phase II study of 2ME2, administered in combination with bevacizumab, in patients with advanced carcinoid tumors...
- Phase I study of cetuximab, irinotecan, and vandetanib (ZD6474) as therapy for patients with previously treated metastastic colorectal cancerJeffrey A Meyerhardt
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e38231. 2012..To determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) and safety, and explore efficacy and biomarkers of vandetanib with cetuximab and irinotecan in second-line metastatic colorectal cancer...
- Phase 1/2 study of everolimus in advanced hepatocellular carcinomaAndrew X Zhu
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Cancer 117:5094-102. 2011..The phosphoinositide 3-kinase/Akt/mammalian target of rapamycin pathway plays a critical role in the pathogenesis of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). We performed a single-arm, phase 1/2 study of everolimus in patients with advanced HCC...
- Panitumumab in patients with KRAS wild-type colorectal cancer after progression on cetuximabRaymond C Wadlow
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Oncologist 17:14. 2012..We performed a single-arm phase II trial of panitumumab in patients with KRAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer that had progressed on prior cetuximab...
- A phase I and pharmacokinetic study of ganetespib (STA-9090) in advanced hepatocellular carcinomaLipika Goyal
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, 55 Fruit Street, LH PB 220, Boston, MA, 02114, USA
Invest New Drugs 33:128-37. 2015..This Phase I study was performed to establish the safety, tolerability, recommended Phase 2 dose (RP2D), and preliminary clinical activity of ganetespib in previously treated patients with advanced HCC...
- Multi-drug inhibition of the HER pathway in metastatic colorectal cancer: results of a phase I study of pertuzumab plus cetuximab in cetuximab-refractory patientsDouglas A Rubinson
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 450 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA, 02215, USA
Invest New Drugs 32:113-22. 2014..Pertuzumab is a monoclonal antibody that blocks HER2 hetero-dimerization; thus the combination of pertuzumab and cetuximab could possibly overcome cetuximab resistance...
- First-in-man phase I study of GC33, a novel recombinant humanized antibody against glypican-3, in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinomaAndrew X Zhu
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Clin Cancer Res 19:920-8. 2013..This first-in-man clinical trial was conducted to evaluate the safety, pharmacokinetic characteristics, and preliminary efficacy of GC33 in patients with advanced HCC...
- Efficacy and safety of gemcitabine, oxaliplatin, and bevacizumab in advanced biliary-tract cancers and correlation of changes in 18-fluorodeoxyglucose PET with clinical outcome: a phase 2 studyAndrew X Zhu
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Lancet Oncol 11:48-54. 2010....