Rondald S Go
Affiliation: Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Advance directives among health care professionals at a community-based cancer centerRondald S Go
Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Gundersen Lutheran Health System, Mail Stop EB02 001, 1900 South Ave, La Crosse, WI 54601, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 82:1487-90. 2007..To determine the proportion of health care professionals at our community-based cancer center who had completed advance directives (ADs) and to identify barriers to their doing so...
- A phase II study of sorafenib (BAY 43-9006) in recurrent diffuse large B cell lymphoma: an eastern cooperative oncology group study (E1404)Daniel R Greenwald
Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
J Hematol Oncol 6:46. 2013..Median overall survival (OS) was 9 months (90% CI, 5 - 16 months). Although sorafenib has demonstrated activity in solid malignancies it demonstrated low single agent activity in treatment of DLBCL. ..
- Circulating endothelial cells in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemiaRonald S Go
Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Gundersen Lutheran Health System, 1900 South Avenue, Mail Stop EB2 001, 54601 La Crosse, WI, USA
Ann Hematol 87:369-73. 2008..While no correlation was found between CECs and clinical features, more studies in a larger patient sample size and advanced disease are necessary...
- Acute myelogenous leukemia in an adult with thrombocytopenia with absent radii syndromeRonald S Go
Division of Internal Medicine, Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, La Crosse, WI 54601, USA
Eur J Haematol 70:246-8. 2003..Our report and review of the literature suggests that TARS, contrary to previous belief, may be associated with increased risk of acute leukemia...
- Clinical trial accrual among new cancer patients at a community-based cancer centerRonald S Go
Sections of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Gundersen Lutheran Cancer Center, Gundersen Lutheran Health System, La Crosse, Wisconsin 54601, USA
Cancer 106:426-33. 2006..To the authors' knowledge, only limited data are available regarding clinical trial accrual patterns and the barriers encountered among newly diagnosed patients seen at community-based cancer centers...
- Idiopathic cyclic thrombocytopeniaRonald S Go
Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Hematology E1200, Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, 1900 South Avenue, La Crosse, Wisconsin 54601, USA
Blood Rev 19:53-9. 2005..When a diagnosis of CTP is made, patients must be offered a period of observation, as many may not require treatment. If treatment is clinically indicated, the literature suggests that hormonal therapy provides the best response...
- Immunophenotypic and molecular features, clinical outcomes, treatments, and prognostic factors associated with subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma: a systematic analysis of 156 patients reported in the literatureRonald S Go
Department of Internal Medicine, Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, La Crosse, WI 54601, USA
Cancer 101:1404-13. 2004..Subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma (SPTCL) is an uncommon type of skin lymphoma. The natural history, optimal treatment strategy, and prognostic factors associated with this malignancy are not well defined...
- Subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma: complete remission with fludarabineR S Go
Section of Hematology, Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, Founders Building, 1836 South Avenue, La Crosse, WI 54601, USA
Ann Hematol 82:247-50. 2003..Unfortunately, he died suddenly of unknown cause 3 months after the completion of chemotherapy while remaining in complete remission. Our report suggests that fludarabine may be an active agent in SPTCL and deserves further study...
- Cranial vault lymphomaAndrew L Horstman
Section of Hematology, Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, La Crosse, WI 54601, USA
Haematologica 89:EIM06. 2004
- Contralateral testicular relapse after prophylactic radiation in a patient with primary testicular diffuse large B-cell lymphomaAmber L Conrad
Department of Radiation Oncology, Gundersen Lutheran Health System, La Crosse, WI, USA
Eur J Haematol 83:603-5. 2009..We put forward hypotheses on testicular relapse and discuss potential alternative preventive strategies...
- Level of scientific evidence underlying recommendations arising from the National Comprehensive Cancer Network clinical practice guidelinesThejaswi K Poonacha
Gundersen Lutheran Medical Foundation, La Crosse, WI 54601, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:186-91. 2011..We describe the distribution of categories of evidence and consensus (EC) among the 10 most common cancers with regard to recommendations for staging, initial and salvage therapy, and surveillance...
- Pseudothrombocytopenia associated with multiple myelomaBryan W Reed
Department of Internal Medicine, Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, La Crosse, Wis, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 81:869. 2006
- Catastrophic thromboembolism in a patient with acute lymphoblastic leukemia and hypereosinophiliaEileen Williams
Section of Hematology Medical Oncology, Division of Internal Medicine, Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, La Crosse, WI 54601, USA
Haematologica 89:EIM01. 2004
- Abnormal positron emission tomography (PET) scan secondary to the use of hematopoietic growth factorsKaye L Johnston
Section of Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine, Gundersen Lutheran Health System La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA
Haematologica 90:EIM03. 2005