Affiliation: Group Health Cooperative
- The association between characteristics of dating relationships and condom use among heterosexual young adultsD Civic
Center for Health Studies, Group Health Cooperative of Puget Sound, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
AIDS Educ Prev 11:343-52. 1999..Study results suggest that HIV/STD prevention interventions may be improved by addressing relationship characteristics, particularly the length of a dating relationship...
- College students' reasons for nonuse of condoms within dating relationshipsD Civic
Center for Health Studies, Group Health Cooperative of Puget Sound, Seattle, Washington, USA
J Sex Marital Ther 26:95-105. 2000..Interventions also need to provide additional information on the riskiness of heterosexual anal sex...
- Adolescent HMO enrollees' utilization of out-of-plan servicesD Civic
Center for Health Studies, Group Health Cooperative of Puget Sound, Seattle, Washington 98112, USA
J Adolesc Health 28:491-6. 2001..To examine use of reproductive health services, correlates of out-of-plan care, and reasons for seeking out-of-plan care among adolescent health maintenance organization (HMO) enrollees...
- Ineffective use of condoms among young women in managed careD Civic
Clinical Improvement and Education Department, Group Health Cooperative, Seattle, WA 98112, USA
AIDS Care 14:779-88. 2002..HIV/STD prevention interventions must address more specific aspects of condom use than have previously been their focus, especially when condom use is already high...
- Depressive symptoms in users and non-users of depot medroxyprogesterone acetateD Civic
Center for Health Studies, Group Health Cooperative of Puget Sound, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA
Contraception 61:385-90. 2000..Our prospective analyses found an association between DMPA use and depressive symptoms but further research is needed to determine whether the relationship is causal...