Affiliation: GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development
- Smokers deprived of cigarettes for 72 h: effect of nicotine patches on craving and withdrawalVincenzo Teneggi
GlaxoSmithKline SpA, Medicine Research Centre, Via A Fleming N 4, 37135 Verona, Italy
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 164:177-87. 2002..Research on the effects of nicotine abstinence and nicotine replacement has not provided consistent information about the impact of replacement therapies on tobacco withdrawal and craving...
- Effect of sustained-release (SR) bupropion on craving and withdrawal in smokers deprived of cigarettes for 72 hVincenzo Teneggi
GlaxoSmithKline, Via A Fleming N 4, Verona 37135, Italy
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 183:1-12. 2005..Sustained-release (SR) bupropion enhances quit rates of smokers, generally decreases tobacco withdrawal, and in some studies, reduces craving...
- Correlation and predictive performances of saliva and plasma nicotine concentration on tobacco withdrawal-induced cravingVincenzo Teneggi
GlaxoSmithKline, Via A Fleming 2, 37135 Verona, Italy
Br J Clin Pharmacol 54:407-14. 2002....
- EEG power spectra and auditory P300 during free smoking and enforced smoking abstinenceVincenzo Teneggi
Discovery Medicine, GlaxoSmithKline SpA, Via Fleming 4, 37135, Verona, Italy
Pharmacol Biochem Behav 77:103-9. 2004..Auditory P300 amplitude and latency were unaffected by smoking abstinence. Resting EEG, but not auditory P300, was sufficiently sensitive to detect changes during enforced smoking abstinence, and EEG bands had different temporal changes...
- Absolute quantification of cerebral blood flow with magnetic resonance, reproducibility of the method, and comparison with H2(15)O positron emission tomographyTimothy J Carroll
Department of Medical Physics, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 22:1149-56. 2002..Until reproducibility is improved and vascular artifacts are efficiently removed, MR is not suitable for reliable quantitative perfusion measurements...