Affiliation: GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development
- Concentration-QT analysis of the randomized, placebo- and moxifloxacin-controlled thorough QT study of umeclidinium monotherapy and umeclidinium/vilanterol combination in healthy subjectsRashmi Mehta
Clinical Pharmacology Modeling Simulation, GSK, 5 Moore Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC, 27709, USA
J Pharmacokinet Pharmacodyn 43:153-64. 2016..These model-predicted results support those of previously-published traditional statistical analyses...
- Comparison of the Pharmacokinetics of Salmeterol and Fluticasone Propionate 50/100 µg Delivered in Combination as a Dry Powder Via a Capsule-Based Inhaler and a Multi-Dose InhalerRashmi Mehta
GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Clin Drug Investig 35:319-26. 2015..The aim of this study was to compare the systemic exposure of SFC 50/100 µg following delivery via the Rotacaps(®)/Rotahaler(®) and the Diskus(®)...
- Pharmacokinetics of fluticasone propionate and salmeterol delivered as a combination dry powder via a capsule-based inhaler and a multi-dose inhalerRashmi Mehta
GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA Electronic address
Pulm Pharmacol Ther 29:66-73. 2014....
- Dose response of umeclidinium administered once or twice daily in patients with COPD: a randomised cross-over studyAlison Church
Clinical Pharmacology Modelling and Simulation, GlaxoSmithKline, Stevenage SG1 2NY, UK
BMC Pulm Med 14:2. 2014..Umeclidinium bromide (UMEC) is an inhaled long-acting muscarinic antagonist in development for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)...
- Effects of moderate hepatic impairment on the pharmacokinetic properties and tolerability of umeclidinium and vilanterol in inhalational umeclidinium monotherapy and umeclidinium/vilanterol combination therapy: an open-label, nonrandomized studyRashmi Mehta
GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina Electronic address
Clin Ther 36:1016-1027.e2. 2014..Preclinical and clinical data suggest that UMEC and VI are predominantly eliminated by the liver...
- Effect of verapamil on systemic exposure and safety of umeclidinium and vilanterol: a randomized and open-label studyRashmi Mehta
Respiratory Medicines Development Center, GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis 8:159-67. 2013....
- Bioavailability of inhaled fluticasone propionate via chambers/masks in young childrenK Blake
Center for Pharmacogenomics and Translational Research, Dept of Biomedical Research, Nemours Children s Clinic, Jacksonville, FL, USA
Eur Respir J 39:97-103. 2012..VHCs are not interchangeable, as differences in drug delivery to the lung may occur. A population pharmacokinetic approach can be used to determine lung bioavailability of FP...