Richard A Graham
Affiliation: GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development
- Temporal kinetics and concentration-response relationships for induction of CYP1A, CYP2B, and CYP3A in primary cultures of beagle dog hepatocytesRichard A Graham
Division of Molecular Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmacy, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
J Biochem Mol Toxicol 20:69-78. 2006..Overall, the induction of dog CYP1A, CYP2B, and CYP3A exhibits characteristics that are intermediate to those of rodent and human...
- Cloning, tissue expression, and regulation of beagle dog CYP4A genesRichard A Graham
Division of Molecular Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmacy, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 27599, USA
Toxicol Sci 92:356-67. 2006..These results suggest that dog CYP4A37, CYP4A38, and CYP4A39 are expressed in a tissue-dependent manner and that beagle dog CYP4A is not highly inducible by PPARalpha agonists, similar to the human CYP4A11 gene...
- Differential UGT1A1 induction by chrysin in primary human hepatocytes and HepG2 CellsCornelia M Smith
Division of Drug Delivery and Disposition, School of Pharmacy, CB 7360, Kerr Hall, Room 2319, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7360, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 315:1256-64. 2005..In conclusion, this study suggests that the metabolic stability of chrysin likely would limit its ability to induce UGT1A1 in vivo...
- In vivo and in vitro induction of cytochrome P450 enzymes in beagle dogsRichard A Graham
XenoTech, LLC, Lenexa, Kansas 66219, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 30:1206-13. 2002..e., ex vivo rates). These results suggest that beagle dogs have CYP1A, CYP2B, CYP2E, and CYP3A enzymes and that the induction profile resembles the profile observed in humans more than in rats...
- Effects of prototypical microsomal enzyme inducers on cytochrome P450 expression in cultured human hepatocytesAjay Madan
XenoTech, LLC, 16825 West 116th Street, Lenexa, KS 66219, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 31:421-31. 2003....