M C Cunnington
Affiliation: GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development
- New estimates of herpes simplex virus type 2 seroprevalence in England: 'high' but stable seroprevalence over the last decadeMarianne Morris-Cunnington
Immunisation Division, Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre, London, UK
Sex Transm Dis 31:243-6. 2004..This study aimed to ascertain trends in HSV-2 infection in England between 1991 and 2000...
- A population-based seroprevalence study of hepatitis A virus using oral fluid in England and WalesM C Morris-Cunnington
Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre, Health Protection Agency, London, UK
Am J Epidemiol 159:786-94. 2004..1% and to 12.1% in unvaccinated individuals. The availability of comprehensive risk factor data allowed the description of two risk profiles related to natural infection and vaccination...
- Immunity and exposure to hepatitis A virus in pre-adolescent children from a multi-ethnic inner city areaM Morris-Cunnington
Immunisation Division, Health Protection Agency, London
Commun Dis Public Health 7:134-7. 2004..Association with the place of birth of the child, but not that of the parent indicates that infection within this group occurs mainly abroad. Larger studies among ethnic minority groups are needed to investigate this claim further...
- Lamotrigine and the risk of malformations in pregnancyMarianne Cunnington
GlaxoSmithKline, Worldwide Epidemiology, Harlow, UK
Neurology 64:955-60. 2005..To report the frequency of major malformations in lamotrigine-exposed pregnancies from September 1, 1992, through March 31, 2004, in the International Lamotrigine Pregnancy Registry...
- Effect of dose on the frequency of major birth defects following fetal exposure to lamotrigine monotherapy in an international observational studyMarianne Cunnington
GlaxoSmithKline, Harlow, Essex, United Kingdom
Epilepsia 48:1207-10. 2007..999, 95% CI 0.996-1.001). There was also no effect of dose, up to 400 mg/day, on the frequency of MBDs...
- Risk factors for antiepileptic drug regimen change in patients with newly diagnosed epilepsyMarianne C Cunnington
Worldwide Epidemiology, GlaxoSmithKline, Middlesex, UK
Epilepsy Behav 21:168-72. 2011..2-11.3). Although a seizure during the preceding 90 days significantly increased the risk of a regimen change, it was beyond the scope of the study to determine the proportion of changes directly attributable to uncontrolled seizures...
- Final results from 18 years of the International Lamotrigine Pregnancy RegistryM C Cunnington
GlaxoSmithKline, 1 3 Iron Bridge Road, Stockley Park West, Middlesex UB111BT, UK
Neurology 76:1817-23. 2011..To monitor for a signal for major teratogenicity following in utero lamotrigine exposure...