Affiliation: George Washington University
- An unusual case report of small bowel Candida overgrowth as a cause of diarrhea and review of the literatureMark Friedman
Division of Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases, George Washington University School of Medicine, 2440 I Street, Washington, DC 20037, USA
Dig Dis Sci 52:679-80. 2007
- Gastric sarcoidosis: a case report and review of the literatureMark Friedman
Division of Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases, George Washington University, 2150 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Suite 3 408, Washington, DC 20037, USA
South Med J 100:301-3. 2007..Corticosteroid therapy was started and the symptoms abated almost immediately. We also offer a review of the literature...
- Colon cancer screening consultations may identify racial disparity in hypertension diagnosis and managementMark Friedman
George Washington University, Washington, DC, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 99:525-6. 2007..Increased efforts are necessary to identify critical health concerns of all patients and to decrease health disparities between African Americans and whites in the United States...
- Colorectal cancer screening of African Americans by internal medicine resident physicians can be improved with focused educational effortsMark Friedman
Division of Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases, George Washington University, Washington, DC 20037, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 99:1010-2. 2007..Continued effort to enhance resident physicians' colorectal cancer screening practices in African Americans is important...
- Does the race or gender of hepatitis C infected patients influence physicians' assessment of hepatitis A and hepatitis B serologic status?David B Ramsay
Division of Gastroenterology and Liver Disease, George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20037, USA
South Med J 100:683-5. 2007..This study evaluates if patients' race or gender influenced whether HAV or HBV serologic status was determined for the purpose of providing immunization...