James L Zazzali
Affiliation: Genentech Inc
- Cost, utilization, and patterns of medication use associated with chronic idiopathic urticariaJames L Zazzali
Genentech, Inc, South San Francisco, California 94080 4990, USA
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 108:98-102. 2012..The literature on chronic idiopathic urticaria (CIU) lacks large-scale population-based studies...
- The adoption and implementation of an evidence based practice in child and family mental health services organizations: a pilot study of functional family therapy in New York StateJames L Zazzali
RAND, 1776 Main St, Santa Monica, CA 90407, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 35:38-49. 2008..g., available resource sets, organizational structure, and culture) influenced the ease with which it was implemented. Implications for the adoption and implementation of other evidence-based treatments are discussed...
- Risk of corticosteroid-related adverse events in asthma patients with high oral corticosteroid useJames L Zazzali
Genentech, Inc, South San Francisco, California, USA
Allergy Asthma Proc 36:268-74. 2015..Oral corticosteroids (OCS) are a mainstay of asthma treatment. Their use increases the risk of various corticosteroid-related adverse events, but the extent of risk is poorly characterized...
- Demonstrating measurement equivalence of the electronic and paper formats of the Urticaria Patient Daily Diary in patients with chronic idiopathic urticariaEmuella M Flood
Oxford Outcomes, Inc, an ICON plc company, 7315 Wisconsin Ave, Suite 250W, Bethesda, MD, 20814, USA
Patient 6:225-31. 2013..The development of the electronic version (eUPDD) involved moderate modifications to the appearance of the paper version...
- Aligning measurement-based quality improvement with implementation of evidence-based practicesRichard C Hermann
Center for Quality Assessment and Improvement in Mental Health, Tufts NEMC s Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies, NEMC 345, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 33:636-45. 2006..This article explores the degree to which these two approaches are aligned and whether further coordination between them could yield greater effectiveness or efficiency...