Brent A Williams
Affiliation: Geisinger Medical Center
- External validation of models for estimating pretest probability of coronary artery disease among individuals undergoing myocardial perfusion imagingBrent A Williams
Geisinger Health System, Danville, PA, United States Electronic address
Int J Cardiol 182:534-40. 2015..Thus, the objective of this study was to compare the extent of agreement and predictive performance between four published pCAD models among individuals undergoing positron emission tomography (PET MPI)...
- Comparing changes in severe versus mild perfusion defect size in patients who underwent serial rubidium-82 positron emission tomography myocardial perfusion imagingBrent A Williams
Geisinger Health System, Danville, Pennsylvania Coronary Disease Reversal and Prevention Center, Tonawanda, New York Electronic address
Am J Cardiol 114:1512-7. 2014..In conclusion, changes in mild perfusion defects may provide valuable secondary information for evaluating treatment efficacy in patients who underwent serial MPI...
- Association between neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio and impaired myocardial perfusion in patients with known or suspected coronary diseaseBrent A Williams
Geisinger Health System, Geisinger Center for Health Research, 100 North Academy Avenue, Danville, PA 17822, USA Electronic address
Heart Lung 42:436-41. 2013..To determine whether an elevated neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio (NLR) is associated with chronically impaired myocardial perfusion in patients with known or suspected coronary disease...
- Evaluating the prognostic value of positron-emission tomography myocardial perfusion imaging using automated software to calculate perfusion defect sizeBrent A Williams
Department of Center for Health Research, Geisinger Health System, Danville, PA 17822, USA
Clin Cardiol 35:E14-21. 2012....
- The prognostic association between resting heart rate and cardiac death--myocardial perfusion defects as a potential mechanismBrent A Williams
Heart Center of Niagara, Niagara Falls, NY, USA
Atherosclerosis 221:445-50. 2012..This study sought to elucidate the extent to which myocardial perfusion defects explain the association between RHR and cardiac death among individuals with known or suspected CAD undergoing myocardial perfusion imaging (MPI)...
- Elevated expression of the interleukin-8 receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2 in peripheral blood cells in obstructive coronary artery diseaseDeborah A Leonard
Academic Center for Integrated Sciences, Niagara University, Niagara Falls, New York 14109 2032, USA
Coron Artery Dis 22:491-6. 2011..The aim of this study was to determine whether expression patterns of inflammatory regulators in blood are correlated with severity and progression of coronary artery disease...