Affiliation: Futures Group
- Where are the gaps? The effects of HIV-prevention interventions on behavioral changeLori Bollinger
The Futures Group, 80 Glastonbury Boulevard, Glastonbury, CT 06033, USA
Stud Fam Plann 35:27-38. 2004..Evaluation of interventions targeting abstinence programs, workplace programs, and certain groups at high risk of infection would prove invaluable...
- The past, present and future of HIV, AIDS and resource allocationSteven Forsythe
Futures Institute, 41 A New London Tpke, Glastonbury, CT 06033, USA
BMC Public Health 9:S4. 2009....
- Resource needs to support orphans and vulnerable children in sub-Saharan AfricaJohn Stover
Futures Institute, 41A New London Turnpike, Glastonbury, CT 06033, USA
Health Policy Plan 22:21-7. 2007..This is at least four times current funding and should be a priority topic for donor and national government resource allocation decisions this year...
- Effort levels of national maternal and neonatal health programs: 2005 measures and six year trendsJohn A Ross
Constella Futures Group, 80 Glastonbury Blvd, Glastonbury, CT 06033, USA
Matern Child Health J 12:586-98. 2008..To assess efforts by national programs in developing countries to improve maternal and neonatal health in 2005 in the context of the six-year trend...
- Estimating the Impact and Cost of the WHO 2010 Recommendations for Antiretroviral TherapyJohn Stover
Futures Institute, 41 A New London Turnpike, Glastonbury, CT 06033, USA
AIDS Res Treat 2011:738271. 2011..3 billion under the previous eligibility criterion of treating those with CD4 <200 to US$42.5 billion using the revised eligibility criterion of treating those with CD4 <350...
- The impact of an AIDS vaccine in developing countries: a new model and initial resultsJohn Stover
Futures Institute Glastonbury, Connecticut, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 26:1147-58. 2007..It therefore makes sense to continue investing in AIDS vaccine research and development and the eventual manufacture and widespread distribution of a vaccine...
- Resource requirements to fight HIV/AIDS in Latin America and the CaribbeanMarjorie Opuni
Instituto Nacional de Salud Publica, Avenida Universidad 655, Col Sta Maria Ahuacatitlan, CP 62508, Cuemavaca, Morelos, Mexico
AIDS 16:S58-65. 2002..Economists and epidemiologists from 10 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) reviewed the methods used to develop estimates for resource requirements to address HIV/AIDS prevention and care in low- and middle-income countries...