Affiliation: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Resequencing of the human major histocompatibility complex in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and healthy controls in Alaska Natives of Southeast AlaskaZ Yan
Department of Clinical Research, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Tissue Antigens 70:487-94. 2007..Our results indicate that non-HLA MHC genes and/or unknown exogenous factors likely modulate risk of RA in the AN population...
- Cell proliferation in the endolymphatic sac in situ after the rat Waldeyer ring equivalent immunostimulationZhen Yan
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Union Hospital of Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, Hubei, China
Laryngoscope 113:1609-14. 2003..The purpose of the study was to determine the potentially immunological relationship between endolymphatic sac and Waldeyer ring equivalent, one of the most important affector organs in mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue...
- Male microchimerism in women without sons: quantitative assessment and correlation with pregnancy historyZhen Yan
Program in Human Immunogenetics, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Wash 98109, USA
Am J Med 118:899-906. 2005..We investigated male microchimerism in women without sons and examined correlation with prior pregnancy history. Immunologic consequences of microchimerism are unknown. We studied healthy women and women with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Prospective study of fetal DNA in serum and disease activity during pregnancy in women with inflammatory arthritisZhen Yan
Immunogenetics D2 100, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Avenue North, PO Box 19024, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Arthritis Rheum 54:2069-73. 2006....
- Quantification of maternal microchimerism by HLA-specific real-time polymerase chain reaction: studies of healthy women and women with sclerodermaNathalie C Lambert
Immunogenetics, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109 1024, USA
Arthritis Rheum 50:906-14. 2004..This study was undertaken to investigate the frequency and quantitative levels of maternal Mc (MMc) in healthy women and women with SSc...
- The changing maternal "self" hypothesis: a mechanism for maternal tolerance of the fetusK M Adams
Division of Clinical Research, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Human Immunogenetics Program, 1100 Fairview Ave N, D2 100, P O Box 19024, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Placenta 28:378-82. 2007..Thus, during pregnancy maternal immunologic "self" includes fetal HLA Class II as a result of apoptotic syncytiotrophoblast uptake by maternal tolerogenic dendritic cells...
- Maternal microchimerism in peripheral blood in type 1 diabetes and pancreatic islet beta cell microchimerismJ Lee Nelson
Human Immunogenetics, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Avenue N, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:1637-42. 2007..Thus, T1D patients have higher levels of MMc in their circulation than unaffected siblings and healthy individuals, and MMc contributes to islet beta cells in a mother's progeny...
- Maternal microchimerism in healthy adults in lymphocytes, monocyte/macrophages and NK cellsLaurence S Loubiere
Human Immunogenetics, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Lab Invest 86:1185-92. 2006..Studies are needed to investigate the immunological effects and function of maternal Mc and to explore whether maternal Mc in cellular subsets has biological effects on her progeny...
- Expression of MUC1 and its significance in hepatocellular and cholangiocarcinoma tissueShi fang Yuan
Department of Vascular and Endocrine Surgery, Xijing Hospital, The Fourth Military Medical University, Xi an, Shaanxi Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 11:4661-6. 2005..To investigate the relation between MUC1 expression, distribution, and prognosis in hepatocellular and cholangiocarcinoma (HCC and CC) and cirrhotic liver tissues, and their significance in HCC and CC diagnosis...
- Analysis of the major patterns of B cell gene expression changes in response to short-term stimulation with 33 single ligandsXiaocui Zhu
Molecular Biology Laboratory, Alliance for Cellular Signaling, Division of Biology, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125, USA
J Immunol 173:7141-9. 2004....
- Conditional expression of SV40 T-antigen in mouse cardiomyocytes facilitates an inducible switch from proliferation to differentiationIgor I Rybkin
Departments of Molecular Biology and Internal Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
J Biol Chem 278:15927-34. 2003..The conditional expression of TAg in this manner permits propagation and regulated growth termination of cell types that are otherwise unable to be maintained in cell culture and may have applications for cardiac repair technologies...
- [The effect of multi-unit ribozymes on the growth inhibition and apoptosis induction of CML K562 cells]Qi Feng
Department of Hematology, Xijing Hospital, The Fourth Military Medical University, Xi an 710033, China
Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 24:435-9. 2002..To investigate the possibility of multi-unit ribozymes to purge bone marrow of chronic myelocytic leukemia (CML), its in vitro cleavage ability and the reversal effect on CML cell's malignant phenotype...