Affiliation: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Distinctive serum protein profiles involving abundant proteins in lung cancer patients based upon antibody microarray analysisWei Min Gao
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
BMC Cancer 5:110. 2005..We hypothesized that distinctive profiles may result from the differential expression of relatively abundant serum proteins associated with the host response...
- Occurrence of autoantibodies to annexin I, 14-3-3 theta and LAMR1 in prediagnostic lung cancer seraJi Qiu
Public Health Sciences Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:5060-6. 2008....
- Proteomic profiling of the autoimmune response to breast cancer antigens uncovers a suppressive effect of hormone therapyTimothy Chao
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington, USA
Proteomics Clin Appl 7:327-36. 2013..We previously reported a substantial impact of hormone therapy (HT) on the proteome. Here, we investigated the effect of HT on the immune response toward breast tumor antigens...
- Identification of 14-3-3 theta as an antigen that induces a humoral response in lung cancerSandra R Pereira-Faca
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Cancer Res 67:12000-6. 2007..5 proteins previously identified as associated with autoantibodies in lung cancer, gave a sensitivity of 55% at 95% specificity (area under the curve, 0.838) in discriminating lung cancer at the preclinical stage from matched controls...
- Autoantibody profiling for cancer detectionJi Qiu
Division of Public Health Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview N, M5 C800, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Clin Lab Med 29:31-46. 2009..This article presents recent developments in autoantibody profiling with a focus on proteomic approaches and applications to lung cancer...
- Autoantibody signatures involving glycolysis and splicesome proteins precede a diagnosis of breast cancer among postmenopausal womenJon J Ladd
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and Tumor Vaccine Group, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Cancer Res 73:1502-13. 2013..We provide evidence for dynamic changes in autoantibody reactivity with tumor development and progression that may depend, in part, on the extent of antigen-antibody interactions...
- Development of natural protein microarrays for diagnosing cancer based on an antibody response to tumor antigensJi Qiu
Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
J Proteome Res 3:261-7. 2004..008). Microarrays of tumor-derived proteins provide the means for uncovering a repertoire of tumor antigens that have induced an antibody response in patients with specific cancers...
- Microarrays of tumor cell derived proteins uncover a distinct pattern of prostate cancer serum immunoreactivityKerri Bouwman
The Van Andel Research Institute, 333 Bostwick NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, USA
Proteomics 3:2200-7. 2003..These results suggest that microarrays of fractionated proteins could be a powerful tool for tumor antigen discovery and cancer diagnosis...