Affiliation: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Safety and immunogenicity of a replication-defective adenovirus type 5 HIV vaccine in Ad5-seronegative persons: a randomized clinical trial (HVTN 054)Laurence Peiperl
University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 5:e13579. 2010..As secondary outcomes, we also assessed T-cell and antibody responses...
- Pre-existing adenovirus immunity modifies a complex mixed Th1 and Th2 cytokine response to an Ad5/HIV-1 vaccine candidate in humansSamuel O Pine
Program in Pathobiology, Department of Global Health, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e18526. 2011..Together, these results suggest that vector-specific humoral responses may reduce vaccine-induced T-cell responses by previously undetected mechanisms...
- In situ detection of Gag-specific CD8+ cells in the GI tract of SIV infected Rhesus macaquesAnnelie Tjernlund
Vaccine and Infectious Disease Institute, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA, USA
Retrovirology 7:12. 2010..SIV and HIV predominantly replicate in lymphoid tissue, but the study of virus specific CD8+ T cells in intact lymphoid tissue is difficult, as traditional in situ tetramer staining requires fresh tissue...
- Initial events in establishing vaginal entry and infection by human immunodeficiency virus type-1Florian Hladik
Program in Infectious Diseases, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Immunity 26:257-70. 2007..Our findings shed light on the very earliest steps of mucosal HIV infection in vivo and may guide the design of effective strategies to block local transmission and prevent HIV-1 spread...
- Immune responses to HIV vaccines and potential impact on control of acute HIV-1 infectionM Juliana McElrath
Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
J Infect Dis 202:S323-6. 2010..Presented here are key findings in these vaccine studies with relevance to the development of future vaccines to control acute HIV-1 infection...
- Induction of immunity to human immunodeficiency virus type-1 by vaccinationM Juliana McElrath
Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Avenue N, D3 100, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Immunity 33:542-54. 2010....
- HIV-1 CELLULAR IMMUNITY IN EXPOSED SERONEGATIVESMARGARET JULIANA MCELRATH; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..