Jennifer C Livaudais
Affiliation: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Workplace exposures and protective practices of Hispanic warehouse workersJennifer C Livaudais
Cancer Prevention Program, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, P O Box 19024, 1100 Fairview Ave N, M3 B232, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
J Immigr Minor Health 11:122-30. 2009..This study was undertaken to assess workplace hazards and protective practices among Hispanic men and women working post-harvest in asparagus, apple and pear packaging warehouses...
- Type 2 diabetes among rural Hispanics in Washington State: perspectives from community stakeholdersJennifer C Livaudais
Cancer Prevention Program at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center FHCRC, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Health Promot Pract 11:589-99. 2010..Recommendations have informed the design of community interventions to lessen the impact of diabetes in the Yakima Valley...
- A qualitative investigation of cancer survivorship experiences among rural HispanicsJennifer C Livaudais
Cancer Prevention Program, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
J Psychosoc Oncol 28:361-80. 2010..The importance of linking survivors through support groups was emphasized and information elicited from sessions has been used to organize survivor support groups in these two communities...
- Educating Hispanic women about breast cancer prevention: evaluation of a home-based promotora-led interventionJennifer C Livaudais
Cancer Prevention Program, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 19:2049-56. 2010..e., promotoras) conducted home-based group educational interventions (home health parties) to educate Hispanic women from the Lower Yakima Valley of Washington state about breast cancer and mammography screening...
- Issues in biomedical research: what do Hispanics think?Angela Ulrich
Cancer Prevention Research Program, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA, USA
Am J Health Behav 37:80-5. 2013..To examine barriers and facilitators of biomedical research participation among Hispanics in a rural community in Washington State...
- Racial/ethnic differences in use and duration of adjuvant hormonal therapy for breast cancer in the women's health initiativeJennifer C Livaudais
Corresponding Author Jennifer C Livaudais, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 22:365-73. 2013..Differences in breast cancer treatment likely play a role. Adjuvant hormonal therapies increase overall survival among women with hormone receptor-positive breast cancer...
- A group-randomized tobacco trial among 30 Pacific Northwest colleges: results from the Campus Health Action on Tobacco studyBeti Thompson
Cancer Prevention Program, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 12:635-46. 2010..We conducted a group-randomized trial to increase smoking cessation and decrease smoking onset and prevalence in 30 colleges and universities in the Pacific Northwest...