Genomes and Genes
Alexei L Krasnoselsky
Affiliation: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Isoform analysis of LC-MS/MS data from multidimensional fractionation of the serum proteomeAlexei L Krasnoselsky
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
J Proteome Res 7:2546-52. 2008..Potential applications include identification of differentially expressed isoforms in disease states...
- Proteome and computational analyses reveal new insights into the mechanisms of hepatitis C virus-mediated liver disease posttransplantationDeborah L Diamond
Department of Microbiology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA 98195 8070, USA
Hepatology 56:28-38. 2012..Computational modeling approaches further highlight a potentially important link between HCV-associated oxidative stress and epigenetic regulatory mechanisms impacting on liver fibrogenesis...
- Identification of 14-3-3 theta as an antigen that induces a humoral response in lung cancerSandra R Pereira-Faca
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Cancer Res 67:12000-6. 2007..5 proteins previously identified as associated with autoantibodies in lung cancer, gave a sensitivity of 55% at 95% specificity (area under the curve, 0.838) in discriminating lung cancer at the preclinical stage from matched controls...
- A mouse to human search for plasma proteome changes associated with pancreatic tumor developmentVitor M Faca
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
PLoS Med 5:e123. 2008....
- Early transcriptional programming links progression to hepatitis C virus-induced severe liver disease in transplant patientsAngela L Rasmussen
Department of Microbiology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Hepatology 56:17-27. 2012..Additionally, a common precursor state for different severe clinical outcomes was identified...
- Occurrence of autoantibodies to annexin I, 14-3-3 theta and LAMR1 in prediagnostic lung cancer seraJi Qiu
Public Health Sciences Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:5060-6. 2008....
- Proteome and transcriptome profiles of a Her2/Neu-driven mouse model of breast cancerRegine M Schoenherr
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA, USA
Proteomics Clin Appl 5:179-88. 2011....
- Quantitative proteomic analysis of HIV-1 infected CD4+ T cells reveals an early host response in important biological pathways: protein synthesis, cell proliferation, and T-cell activationArti T Navare
Department of Microbiology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 8070, USA
Virology 429:37-46. 2012..Importantly, these early changes before the time of robust viral production have not been described before...
- cDNA array-CGH profiling identifies genomic alterations specific to stage and MYCN-amplification in neuroblastomaQing Rong Chen
Oncogenomics Section, Pediatric Oncology Branch, Advanced Technology Center, National Cancer Institute, 8717 Grovemont Circle, Gaithersburg, MD 20877, USA
BMC Genomics 5:70. 2004..Recurrent non-random genomic alterations are the hallmarks of cancer and the characterization of these imbalances is critical to our understanding of tumorigenesis and cancer progression...
- Prediction of clinical outcome using gene expression profiling and artificial neural networks for patients with neuroblastomaJun S Wei
Advanced Technology Center, Oncogenomics Section, Pediatric Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877, USA
Cancer Res 64:6883-91. 2004..0005). Our findings provide evidence of a gene expression signature that can predict prognosis independent of currently known risk factors and could assist physicians in the individual management of patients with high-risk neuroblastoma...