Affiliation: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- HLA targeting efficiency correlates with human T-cell response magnitude and with mortality from influenza A infectionTomer Hertz
Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:13492-7. 2013..Population-based studies of the relative frequency of these alleles in severe vs. mild influenza cases might advance clinical practices for severe H1N1 infections among genetically susceptible populations. ..
- HIV-1 vaccine-induced T-cell responses cluster in epitope hotspots that differ from those induced in natural infection with HIV-1Tomer Hertz
Statistical Center for HIV Research and Prevention, Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division and the HIV Vaccine Trials Network, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
PLoS Pathog 9:e1003404. 2013..Our findings have implications for vaccine design and suggest a framework by which different vaccine candidates can be compared in early phases of evaluation. ..
- Constrained evolution drives limited influenza diversityPaul G Thomas
Department of Immunology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, 262 Danny Thomas Place, Memphis, TN 38105, USA
BMC Biol 10:43. 2012....
- Pooled-Peptide Epitope Mapping Strategies Are Efficient and Highly Sensitive: An Evaluation of Methods for Identifying Human T Cell Epitope Specificities in Large-Scale HIV Vaccine Efficacy TrialsAndrew Fiore-Gartland
Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington, 98109, United States of America
PLoS ONE 11:e0147812. 2016..We also show ways to improve their application with computational peptide:MHC binding predictors that can accurately identify the optimal epitope within a 15-mer peptide and within a pool of 15-mer peptides. ..
- Comprehensive sieve analysis of breakthrough HIV-1 sequences in the RV144 vaccine efficacy trialPaul T Edlefsen
Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
PLoS Comput Biol 11:e1003973. 2015....
- MRKAd5 HIV-1 Gag/Pol/Nef vaccine-induced T-cell responses inadequately predict distance of breakthrough HIV-1 sequences to the vaccine or viral loadHolly Janes
Division of Vaccines and Infectious Diseases, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e43396. 2012..We linked the viral sequence data with immune response and acute viral load data to explore mechanisms for and consequences of the observed sieve effect...