Affiliation: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Moving beyond the national lung screening trial: discussing strategies for implementation of lung cancer screening programsBernardo H L Goulart
Hutchinson Institute for Cancer Outcomes Research HICOR, Public Health Sciences Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington, USA or
Oncologist 18:941-6. 2013....
- Referral and treatment patterns among patients with stages III and IV non-small-cell lung cancerBernardo H L Goulart
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
J Oncol Pract 9:42-50. 2013....
- A trial-based assessment of the cost-utility of bevacizumab and chemotherapy versus chemotherapy alone for advanced non-small cell lung cancerBernardo Goulart
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA, USA
Value Health 14:836-45. 2011..The cost-utility of adding bevacizumab to chemotherapy in advanced NSCLC remains unknown. We evaluated the cost-utility of bevacizumab added to chemotherapy in patients with advanced NSCLC...
- Lung cancer histology, stage, treatment, and survival in American Indians and Alaska Natives and whitesMegan Dann Fesinmeyer
Division of Public Health Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington, USA
Cancer 116:4810-6. 2010..To the authors' knowledge, no studies to date have investigated whether race-based differences in histology could explain survival disparities...
- A network meta-analysis of therapies for previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemiaMindy M Cheng
University of Washington, Department of Pharmacy, Box 357630, Seattle, WA 98195 7630, USA
Cancer Treat Rev 38:1004-11. 2012..Many of these therapies have been compared against chlorambucil, but have not been directly compared against each other. There is currently no agreed upon standard therapeutic regimen for treatment-naïve CLL...