Matthew P Banegas
Affiliation: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Breast cancer characteristics and outcomes among Hispanic Black and Hispanic White womenMatthew P Banegas
Division of Public Health Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, P O Box 19024 M3 B232, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 134:1297-304. 2012....
- Breast cancer knowledge, attitudes, and early detection practices in United States-Mexico border LatinasMatthew P Banegas
Department of Health Services, University of Washington School of Public Health, Public Health Sciences Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 21:101-7. 2012..The purpose of this study was to investigate breast cancer knowledge, attitudes, and use of breast cancer preventive screening among U.S. Latina and Mexican women residing along the U.S.-Mexico border...
- Evaluating breast cancer risk projections for Hispanic womenMatthew P Banegas
School of Public Health, Department of Health Services, University of Washington, Box 357660, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 132:347-53. 2012..The modest discriminatory accuracy of the BCRAT for Hispanic women might improve by using risk factor relative risks specific to Hispanic women...
- The risk of developing invasive breast cancer in Hispanic women : a look across Hispanic subgroupsMatthew P Banegas
School of Public Health, Department of Health Services, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Cancer 119:1373-80. 2013..Current evidence on breast cancer among US Hispanic women indicates a significant public health threat, although few studies have assessed the heterogeneity in breast cancer risk among Hispanics of different origin...
- Perceived and objective breast cancer risk assessment in Chilean women living in an underserved areaMatthew P Banegas
School of Public Health, Department of Health Services, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 21:1716-21. 2012..Breast cancer is the most frequently diagnosed malignancy among Chilean women and an increasingly significant public health threat. This study assessed the accuracy of breast cancer risk perception among underserved, Chilean women...