James W Orr
Affiliation: Fort Myers
- Poly(L-lactide/glycolide) suture: the effect of acute radiationJames W Orr
Florida Gynecologic Oncology, Lee Cancer Care, Fort Myers, FL 33901, USA
Gynecol Oncol 92:57-8. 2004..Importantly, many women with gynecologic cancer will undergo radiation therapy during this interval. This report is intended to evaluate the effects of ionizing radiation on this suture...
- Surgically (laparotomy/laparoscopy) guided placement of high dose rate interstitial irradiation catheters (LG-HDRT): technique and outcomeJames W Orr
Florida Gynecologic Oncology, Lee Cancer Care, 2780 Cleveland Ave, Suite 717, Ft Myers, FL 33919, USA
Gynecol Oncol 100:145-8. 2006....
- Continuous abdominal fascial closure: a randomized controlled trial of poly(L-lactide/glycolide)James W Orr
Lee Cancer Care, Fort Myers, FL, USA
Gynecol Oncol 90:342-7. 2003..1 long-term absorbable multifilament suture poly(L-lactide/glycolide) (PLG) or the permanent monofilament (No. 1) polypropolene using a continuous fascial closure...
- What constitutes the "optimal" treatment environment of women with gynecologic cancer?James W Orr
Gynecol Oncol 89:1-3. 2003
- Phase II trial of danazol in advanced, recurrent, or persistent endometrial cancer: a Gynecologic Oncology Group studyAllan Covens
Division of Gynecology Oncology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, M4N 3M5, Canada
Gynecol Oncol 89:470-4. 2003..To evaluate the activity and toxicity of danazol in advanced, recurrent, or persistent endometrial carcinoma...