Luis G Valerio
Affiliation: Food and Drug Administration
- Medicinal plants from Peru: a review of plants as potential agents against cancerGustavo F Gonzales
Department of Biological and Physiological Sciences, Faculty of Sciences and Philosophy and Instituto de Investigaciones de la Altura, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima, Peru
Anticancer Agents Med Chem 6:429-44. 2006..In addition, this review will discuss areas requiring future study and the inherent limitations in their experimental use as anti-cancer agents...
- Toxicological aspects of the South American herbs cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa) and Maca (Lepidium meyenii) : a critical synopsisLuis G Valerio
Division of Biotechnology and GRAS Notice Review, Office of Food Additive Safety, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, U S Food and Drug Administration, College Park, Maryland 20740, USA
Toxicol Rev 24:11-35. 2005....
- Development of cardiac safety translational tools for QT prolongation and torsade de pointesLuis G Valerio
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Division of Metabolism and Endocrinology Products, Office of New Drugs, U S Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD 20903, USA
Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol 9:801-15. 2013....
- Usefulness of studies on the molecular mechanism of action of herbals/botanicals: The case of St. John's wortSupratim Choudhuri
Division of Biotechnology and GRAS Notice Review, Office of Food Additive Safety, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, U S Food and Drug Administration, College Park, MD 20740, USA
J Biochem Mol Toxicol 19:1-11. 2005..Scientists, physicians, and other health professionals can make use of the knowledge from such studies as an additional risk management tool...
- Predictive computational toxicology to support drug safety assessmentLuis G Valerio
Office of Pharmaceutical Science, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, U S Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD, USA
Methods Mol Biol 930:341-54. 2013....
- In silico modeling to predict drug-induced phospholipidosisSydney S Choi
Science and Research Staff, Office of Pharmaceutical Science, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, U S Food and Drug Administration, 10903 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20993 0002, USA
Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 269:195-204. 2013..These models are intended to be utilized for regulatory toxicology applied science needs in screening new drugs for DIPL...