R T O'Neill
Affiliation: Food and Drug Administration
- Sam Greenhouse's scholarly contributions to human aging studiesRobert N Butler
International Longevity Center, 60 East 86 St, New York, NY 10028, USA
Stat Med 22:3281-4. 2003
- Sam Greenhouse: his contributions as a consultant to the Food and Drug AdministrationRobert T O'Neill
Office of Biostatistics, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Room 15B45, 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20857, USA
Stat Med 22:3285-9. 2003..Published in 2003 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd...
- FDA's critical path initiative: a perspective on contributions of biostatisticsR T O'Neill
Office of Biostatistics, OTS CDER FDA, 10903 New Hampshire Avenue, Bldg 22, Room 6012, Silver Spring, MD 20993 0002, USA
Biom J 48:559-64. 2006....
- Regulatory and scientific issues regarding use of foreign data in support of new drug applications in the United States: an FDA perspectiveN A Khin
Office of Drug Evaluation I, Office of New Drugs, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, US Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 94:230-42. 2013....
- The prevention and treatment of missing data in clinical trials: an FDA perspective on the importance of dealing with itR T O'Neill
Office of Translational Sciences, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, US Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 91:550-4. 2012....
- The contributions of Sam Greenhouse to research on psychiatric diagnosis and psychopharmacologyMartin M Katz
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA, USA
Stat Med 22:3291-9. 2003..The field was acutely aware of his many contributions to the progress of research and his colleagues are very grateful to have had the opportunity to work with him...
- A tribute to Samuel W. GreenhouseJohn M Lachin
The Biostatistics Center, The George Washington University, USA
Stat Med 22:3267-76. 2003
- Sam Greenhouse's years at the Census Bureau and the UNRRAJay Keller
Office of the Associate Director for Methodology and Standards, U S Census Bureau, 4700 Silver Hill Road, Stop 9001, Washington, DC 20233 9001, USA
Stat Med 22:3277-9. 2003..Published in 2003 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd...
- Some of Sam Greenhouse's contributions to statistical methodsMitchell H Gail
Biostatistics Branch, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, 6120 Executive Boulevard, Room EPS 8032, Bethesda, MD 20892 7244, USA
Stat Med 22:3301-8. 2003..Many of his papers continue to provide important guidance and insight because he dealt with issues of enduring practical importance...