Ann W McMahon
Affiliation: Food and Drug Administration
- Adverse events after inactivated influenza vaccination among children less than 2 years of age: analysis of reports from the vaccine adverse event reporting system, 1990-2003Ann W McMahon
Division of Epidemiology, Office of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, 1401 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852, USA
Pediatrics 115:453-60. 2005..In April 2002, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) encouraged providers to vaccinate healthy 6- to 23-month-old infants and children with trivalent influenza vaccine (TIV)...
- Adverse Events Following Trivalent Inactivated Influenza Vaccination in Children: Analysis of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting SystemRiyadh Muhammad
Food and Drug Administration, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Office of Biostatistics and Epidemiology Rockville, MD, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 30:e1-8. 2011....
- Pediatric registries at the Food and Drug Administration: design aspects that increase their likelihood of successScott K Winiecki
Division of Epidemiology, Office of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, US Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 25:602-5. 2016..To determine aspects of the design of pediatric registries that contribute to the success of registries conducted as a postmarketing study following approval of drugs or biological products by the US Food and Drug Administration...
- Age and risks of FDA-approved long-acting β₂-adrenergic receptor agonistsAnn W McMahon
Office of Pediatric Therapeutics, Office of the Commissioner, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD 20993, USA
Pediatrics 128:e1147-54. 2011..To determine the risk, by age group, of serious asthma-related events with long-acting β(2)-adrenergic receptor agonists marketed in the United States for asthma...
- Trends of outpatient prescription drug utilization in US children, 2002-2010Grace Chai
Office of Surveillance and Epidemiology, Division of Epidemiology II, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
Pediatrics 130:23-31. 2012..To describe trends in outpatient prescription drug utilization in US children and the changes in major areas of pediatric therapeutic use for the years 2002 through 2010...
- Neurologic disease associated with 17D-204 yellow fever vaccination: a report of 15 casesAnn W McMahon
1401 Rockville Pike, HFM 220, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Vaccine 25:1727-34. 2007..Laboratory and epidemiological evidence suggests that YEL caused encephalitis. Additional studies will be required to confirm whether YEL can rarely result in GBS and/or ADEM...
- Description of hypersensitivity adverse events following administration of heparin that was potentially contaminated with oversulfated chondroitin sulfate in early 2008Ann W McMahon
Office of Surveillance and Epidemiology, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD 20993, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 19:921-33. 2010..The investigation identified Baxter Healthcare-brand heparin product due to its strongest association with the events. Later, oversulfated chondroitin sulfate (OSCS), a heparin-like contaminant, was discovered...