Affiliation: Food and Drug Administration
- Likelihood ratio test-based method for signal detection in drug classes using FDA's AERS databaseLan Huang
Office of Biostatistics, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, Maryland 20993, USA
J Biopharm Stat 23:178-200. 2013....
- A scan statistic for continuous data based on the normal probability modelMartin Kulldorff
Department of Population Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Int J Health Geogr 8:58. 2009..It may also be used for other distributions, while still maintaining the correct alpha level. In an application of the new method, we look for geographical clusters of low birth weight in New York City...
- A modified version of Moran's IMonica C Jackson
Department of Mathematics and Statistics, 4400 Massachusetts Ave NW, American University, Washington, DC 20016, USA
Int J Health Geogr 9:33. 2010..We compare our modified Moran's I with Oden's I*pop for simulated data with homogeneous populations. The proposed method is applied to a census tract data set...
- Population-based survival-cure analysis of ER-negative breast cancerLan Huang
CDER OB DBV, Food and Drug Administration, 10903 New Hampshire Avenue, Building 21, Rm 3629, Silver Spring, MD 20993 0002, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 123:257-64. 2010..We notice that at age >o5r=70, the accelerated increase in cure fraction from 1992 to 1998 for women with stage II N+ compared with stage III suggests a selective benefit for chemotherapy in the lower stage group...
- Covariate adjusted weighted normal spatial scan statistics with applications to study geographic clustering of obesity and lung cancer mortality in the United StatesLan Huang
Office of Biostatistics, CDER, FDA, Silver Spring, MD 20993, USA
Stat Med 29:2410-22. 2010....
- Likelihood ratio based tests for longitudinal drug safety dataLan Huang
Division of Biometrics V, Office of Biostatistics, OTS, CDER, FDA, Silver Spring, MD 20993, U S A
Stat Med 33:2408-24. 2014..Published 2014. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. ..
- Adjusting for reporting delay in cancer incidence when combining different sets of cancer registriesLan Huang
FDA CDER, 10903 New Hampshire Ave, Bldg 21, Silver Spring, MD 20993, USA
Biom J 55:755-70. 2013..We use the method to obtain delay-adjusted incidence rates for melanoma, liver cancer, and Hodgkin lymphoma. ..