Affiliation: Florida State University
- Parent-implemented social intervention for toddlers with autism: an RCTAmy M Wetherby
Departments of Clinical Sciences, Autism Institute
Pediatrics 134:1084-93. 2014..Both individual-ESI, offered 2 or 3 times per week at home or in the community, and group-ESI, offered once per week in a clinic, taught parents how to embed strategies to support social communication throughout everyday activities...
- Validation of the Infant-Toddler Checklist as a broadband screener for autism spectrum disorders from 9 to 24 months of ageAmy M Wetherby
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32301, USA
Autism 12:487-511. 2008....
- Validity and reliability of the communication and symbolic behavior scales developmental profile with very young childrenAmy M Wetherby
Department of Communication Disorders, Florida State University, Tallahassee 32306 1200, USA
J Speech Lang Hear Res 45:1202-18. 2002..The findings from these three studies support the use of the CSBS DP as a screening and evaluation tool for identifying children with developmental delays at 12 to 24 months of age...
- Early indicators of autism spectrum disorders in the second year of lifeAmy M Wetherby
Department of Communication Disorders, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 32306 7814, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 34:473-93. 2004..These 13 red flags were found to discriminate the three groups with a correct classification rate of 94.4%...
- Social communication profiles of children with autism spectrum disorders late in the second year of lifeAmy M Wetherby
Department of Communication Disorders, Florida State University, RRC 107, Tallahassee, FL 32306 7814, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 37:960-75. 2007..The predictive relations suggest five pivotal skills late in the second year that have a cascading effect on outcomes of children with ASD...
- Repetitive and stereotyped movements in children with autism spectrum disorders late in the second year of lifeLindee Morgan
Florida State University, FL, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 49:826-37. 2008..The purpose of this study was to examine group differences and relationships with later developmental level and autism symptoms using a new clinical tool developed to measure repetitive and stereotyped movements (RSM) in young children...
- Social Communication Phenotype of ASD in the Second YearAmy M Wetherby; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..
- Improving and Streamlining Screening and Diagnosis of ASD at 18-24 Months of AgeAmy M Wetherby; Fiscal Year: 2010..By improving and streamlining early screening and diagnosis of ASD in 18 to 24 month old children, the findings of this study will have important implications for earlier access to intervention. ..