Affiliation: Florida Atlantic University
- Informatics platform for global proteomic profiling and biomarker discovery using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryDragan Radulovic
Department of Statistics, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 3:984-97. 2004....
- Genetic variation shapes protein networks mainly through non-transcriptional mechanismsEric J Foss
Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
PLoS Biol 9:e1001144. 2011..We conclude that most inter-individual variation in levels of these particular high abundance proteins in this genetically diverse population is not caused by variation of their underlying transcripts...
- Genetic basis of proteome variation in yeastEric J Foss
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Nat Genet 39:1369-75. 2007..Loci that influenced protein abundance differed from those that influenced transcript levels, emphasizing the importance of direct analysis of the proteome...
- MglA regulates Francisella tularensis subsp. novicida (Francisella novicida) response to starvation and oxidative stressTina Guina
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
J Bacteriol 189:6580-6. 2007..Our results suggested that MglA coordinates the stress response of F. tularensis and is likely essential for bacterial survival in harsh environments...
- Proteomic classification of acute leukemias by alignment-based quantitation of LC-MS/MS data setsEric J Foss
Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, United States
J Proteome Res 11:5005-10. 2012....
- PRISM, a generic large scale proteomic investigation strategy for mammalsThomas Kislinger
Program in Proteomics and Bioinformatics, Banting and Best Department of Medical Research, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1L6, Canada
Mol Cell Proteomics 2:96-106. 2003..PRISM therefore offers an effective platform for in-depth investigation of complex mammalian proteomes...