Natalia Vukshich Oster
Affiliation: Emory University
- Chlamydia screening in a metropolitan Atlanta primary care clinicNatalia V Oster
Department of Health Policy and Management, Emory Center on Health Outcomes and Quality, Emory University of Medicine, Rollins School of Public Health, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
South Med J 96:863-7. 2003..Chlamydia is the most commonly reported infectious disease in the United States, yet many women at risk for chlamydia infection are not being tested...
- International importation of measles virus--United States, 1993-2001Natalia Vukshich Oster
Emory Center on Health Outcomes and Quality, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
J Infect Dis 189:S48-53. 2004..Further reduction of measles in the United States requires international cooperation and improved global surveillance and control of measles...
- Barriers to adolescent immunization: a survey of family physicians and pediatriciansNatalia Vukshich Oster
Emory Center on Health Outcomes and Quality, Rollins School of Public Health, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
J Am Board Fam Pract 18:13-9. 2005..We assessed attitudes and practices of family physicians and pediatricians regarding adolescent vaccination to identify provider-level barriers that may contribute to low immunization rates...
- Differences in self-management behaviors and use of preventive services among diabetes management enrollees by race and ethnicityNatalia Vukshich Oster
Emory Center on Health Outcomes and Quality ECHOQ, Rollins School of Public Health, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Dis Manag 9:167-75. 2006..Further research is warranted to identify why disparities remain in settings where services are universally available, and to find practical ways to eliminate disparities in a group with routine healthcare encounters...
- Vaccine storage practices in primary care physician offices: assessment and interventionJulie A Gazmararian
Emory Center on Health Outcomes and Quality, Department of Health Policy and Management, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Am J Prev Med 23:246-53. 2002..To assess the proportion of primary care physician (PCP) offices meeting vaccine storage guidelines, identify factors associated with low compliance, and evaluate whether a quality improvement (QI) activity improves compliance...
- Maternal knowledge and attitudes toward influenza vaccination: a focus group study in metropolitan AtlantaJulie A Gazmararian
Emory University School of Public Health, Atlanta, GA, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 49:1018-25. 2010..To explore the knowledge and attitudes of mothers of school-aged children toward influenza vaccination and assess what methods of communication about vaccination and its delivery work best among this audience...