Affiliation: Emory University School of Medicine
- Performance evaluation of Calypso 4D localization and kilovoltage image guidance systems for interfraction motion management of prostate patientsTomi Ogunleye
Department of Radiation Oncology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
ScientificWorldJournal 9:449-58. 2009..Implications for Calypso's role as a QA tool are discussed...
- Clinical outcomes for a novel 6 degrees of freedom image guided localization method for frameless radiosurgery for intracranial brain metastasesRoshan S Prabhu
Department of Radiation Oncology, Emory University, 1365 Clifton Road NE, Room AT 225, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
J Neurooncol 113:93-9. 2013..The 1 year local control rate is comparable to other similar published series of framed and frameless radiosurgery...
- Improved hippocampal dose with reduced margin radiotherapy for glioblastoma multiformeArif N Ali
Department of Radiation Oncology, Emory University, 1365 Clifton Rd, NE, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Radiat Oncol 9:20. 2014..To dosimetrically evaluate the effect of reduced margin radiotherapy on hippocampal dose for glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) patients...
- Six degrees of freedom CBCT-based positioning for intracranial targets treated with frameless stereotactic radiosurgeryAnees Dhabaan
Department of Radiation Oncology and Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Appl Clin Med Phys 13:3916. 2012..Since performing the additional match with 6 DOF in our registration system only adds a relatively short amount of time to the overall process, we advocate making the precise match in all cases...
- Performance evaluation of an automated image registration algorithm using an integrated kilovoltage imaging and guidance systemTimothy Fox
Radiation Oncology Department, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
J Appl Clin Med Phys 7:97-104. 2006..Evaluation of each patient's resulting automatch should be performed by therapists before each treatment session for adequate clinical oversight...