Ann P Murchison
Affiliation: Emory University
- Trichiasis after eyelash augmentation with hair follicle transplantationAnn P Murchison
Department of Ophthalmology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg 23:323-4. 2007..Many techniques have been used to improve cosmesis, including tattooing and transplantation of cilia. This is a report on the result of individual hair follicle transplantation to the upper eyelids with a suboptimal outcome...
- Ocular effects of imiquimod with treatment of eyelid melanoma in situAnn P Murchison
Department of Ophthalmology, Oculoplastic Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Dermatol Surg 33:1136-8. 2007
- Oculocerebrocutaneous syndrome: a case reportAnn P Murchison
Department of Ophthalmology, Section of Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Orbit 27:313-6. 2008..In cases such as oculocerebrocutaneous syndrome, the severity of systemic findings makes diagnosis particularly important. This case report presents a case of this uncommon syndrome and demonstrates the common findings...
- Margin reflex distance in different ethnic groupsAnn P Murchison
Department of Ophthalmology, Emory University School of Medicine, 1365B Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Arch Facial Plast Surg 11:303-5. 2009..To determine the normal range for eyelid margin reflex distance (MRD) in adults according to their ethnicity, age, and sex...
- Treatment of mucous membrane pemphigoid with mycophenolate mofetilJennifer M Nottage
Department of Ophthalmology, Cornea Service, Wills Eye Institute, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Cornea 32:810-5. 2013..To evaluate the clinical outcomes of mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) treatment of mucous membrane pemphigoid (MMP)...