Affiliation: Emory University
- Improving medication understanding among Latinos through illustrated medication listsArun Mohan
Emory University School of Medicine, 1364 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322 e mail
Am J Manag Care 20:e547-55. 2014..Such tools have the potential to improve medication use and chronic disease control, as well as reduce health disparities-although this requires further study. ..
- The health of safety net hospitals following Massachusetts health care reform: changes in volume, revenue, costs, and operating margins from 2006 to 2009Arun Mohan
Division of Hospital Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, CA 30322, USA
Int J Health Serv 43:321-35. 2013..Ongoing reform efforts in the United States should account for continued SNH demand among the most vulnerable patients and should be designed so as not to undermine the financial stability of SNH that meet this demand...
- Illustrated medication instructions as a strategy to improve medication management among Latinos: a qualitative analysisArun V Mohan
Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
J Health Psychol 18:187-97. 2013..Patients expressed preference for illustrated medication instructions which could address several of the challenges raised by patients...
- PictureRx: Illustrated medication instructions for patients with limited health literacyArun Mohan
Division of Hospital Medicine, School of Medicine, Emory University, 1364 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 52:e122-9. 2012..To describe the role of illustrated medication instructions in pharmacy practice, the evidence for their use, and our experience with their implementation...
- Development of a patient-centered bilingual prescription drug labelArun Mohan
a Department of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Health Commun 18:49-61. 2013..This design may serve as a prototype for improving prescription drug labeling. ..