Affiliation: Emory University
- Clinical problem-solving. A sinister development--a 35-year-old woman presented to the emergency department with a 2-day history of progressive swelling and pain in her left leg, without antecedent traumaReza Fazel
Division of Cardiology, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
N Engl J Med 357:53-9. 2007
- Exposure to low-dose ionizing radiation from medical imaging proceduresReza Fazel
Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30306, USA
N Engl J Med 361:849-57. 2009..The growing use of imaging procedures in the United States has raised concerns about exposure to low-dose ionizing radiation in the general population...
- Choice of reperfusion strategy at hospitals with primary percutaneous coronary intervention: a National Registry of Myocardial Infarction analysisReza Fazel
MSc, Emory University, Division of Cardiology, Bldg A, Suite 1 North, 1256 Briarcliff Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30306, USA
Circulation 120:2455-61. 2009..We examined clinical and system-related factors associated with choice of reperfusion strategy in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction at PCI-capable hospitals...
- Cumulative exposure to ionizing radiation from diagnostic and therapeutic cardiac imaging procedures: a population-based analysisJersey Chen
Section of Cardiovascular Medicine, Department of Medicine, Yale School of Epidemiology and Public Health, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 56:702-11. 2010..The purpose of this study was to describe radiation exposure from cardiac imaging procedures over time in a general population...
- Determinants of fluoroscopy time for invasive coronary angiography and percutaneous coronary intervention: insights from the NCDR(®)Reza Fazel
Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 82:1091-105. 2013..Identifying the distributions and determinants of fluoroscopy time for invasive coronary angiography (ICA) and percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)...
- Influence of sex on risk stratification with stress myocardial perfusion Rb-82 positron emission tomography: Results from the PET (Positron Emission Tomography) Prognosis Multicenter RegistryJenna Kay
Department of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia
J Am Coll Cardiol 62:1866-76. 2013..The aim of the current analysis was to compare sex differences in the prognostic accuracy of stress myocardial perfusion rubidum-82 (Rb-82) positron emission tomography (PET)...
- Effect of anemia on hemorrhagic complications and mortality following percutaneous coronary interventionMichele D Voeltz
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Am J Cardiol 99:1513-7. 2007....