Daniel Moreno de Lucca
Affiliation: Emory University
- Common genetic variants, acting additively, are a major source of risk for autismLambertus Klei
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Mol Autism 3:9. 2012..abstract:..
- Search for copy number variants in chromosomes 15q11-q13 and 22q11.2 in obsessive compulsive disorderRichard Delorme
INSERM, U955, Institut Mondor de Recherche Biomedicale, PsychiatricGenetics, Creteil, France
BMC Med Genet 11:100. 2010..Therefore, the aim of this study was to search for microrearrangements in these two regions in OCD patients...
- Frequency of eNOS polymorphisms in the Colombian general populationNorma C Serrano
Biomedical Research Centre, Universidad Autonoma de Bucaramanga, Colombia
BMC Genet 11:54. 2010..The objective of the present study was to determine the presence of G894T (rs1799983), intron-4 (27-bp TR) and -T786C (rs2070744) polymorphisms in the eNOS gene among the Colombian general population...
- Deletion 17q12 is a recurrent copy number variant that confers high risk of autism and schizophreniaDaniel Moreno-De-Luca
Department of Human Genetics, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Am J Hum Genet 87:618-30. 2010..In addition, the phenotypic features of patients with this CNV are consistent with a contiguous gene syndrome that extends beyond RCAD, which is caused by HNF1B mutations only...
- An evidence-based approach to establish the functional and clinical significance of copy number variants in intellectual and developmental disabilitiesErin B Kaminsky
Department of Human Genetics, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Genet Med 13:777-84. 2011....