A H Aiken
Affiliation: Emory University
- Accuracy of Preoperative Imaging in Detecting Nodal Extracapsular Spread in Oral Cavity Squamous Cell CarcinomaA H Aiken
From the Departments of Radiology and Imaging Sciences J J B, A H A, A S C, K L B, P A H
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 36:1776-81. 2015....
- Incidence of cerebellar tonsillar ectopia in idiopathic intracranial hypertension: a mimic of the Chiari I malformationA H Aiken
Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 33:1901-6. 2012..The purpose of this study was to determine the incidence and morphology of cerebellar tonsillar ectopia in patients with IIH...
- Pitfalls in the staging of cancer of oral cavity cancerAshley H Aiken
Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Neuroimaging Clin N Am 23:27-45. 2013..This article begins with a discussion of imaging techniques, and then presents a detailed review of normal anatomy followed by imaging's role in tumor staging highlighting potential pitfalls...
- MR imaging of the temporomandibular jointAshley Aiken
Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences, Neuroradiology Division, Emory University School of Medicine, 1364 Clifton Road, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am 20:397-412. 2012..Interpretation of MR imaging requires knowledge of the normal anatomy and an understanding of normal and abnormal biomechanics...
- Imaging of thyroid cancerAshley H Aiken
Department of Neuroradiology, Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Semin Ultrasound CT MR 33:138-49. 2012....
- Central nervous system infectionAshley H Aiken
Division of Neuroradiology, Emory University Hospital, 1364 Clifton Road, Suite BG 26, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Neuroimaging Clin N Am 20:557-80. 2010..Characteristic imaging features in conjunction with clinical history are also highlighted in order to narrow the differential diagnosis or suggest a specific diagnosis in some cases...
- MR imaging of optic neuropathy with extended echo-train acquisition fluid-attenuated inversion recoveryA H Aiken
Departments of Neuroradiology, University of California, San Francisco, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 32:301-5. 2011..Our purpose was to evaluate the sensitivity of XETA FLAIR for this abnormality and to compare it with the coronal FSE T2 FS...
- CT Accuracy of Extrinsic Tongue Muscle Invasion in Oral Cavity CancerJ C Junn
From the Departments of Imaging Sciences J C J, K L B, P A H, A S C, A H A, Otolaryngology M R P, M E D, J T W, Pathology K R M, Radiation Oncology J J B, Hematology Oncology N F S, and Statistics Y L, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia and Department of Radiology E A L, Georgetown University, Washington, DC
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol . 2016....