Eric R Siemers
Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Comparison of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, safety, and tolerability of the amyloid β monoclonal antibody solanezumab in Japanese and white patients with mild to moderate alzheimer diseaseKazunori Uenaka
Lilly Research Laboratories Japan, Eli Lilly Japan K K, Sannomiya Plaza Bldg 7 1 5, Isogamidori, Chuo Ku, Kobe 651 0086, Japan
Clin Neuropharmacol 35:25-9. 2012..Pharmacokinetics (PK), pharmacodynamics, safety, and tolerability after a single dose of solanezumab were compared between Japanese and white patients with AD...
- Safety, tolerability, and effects on plasma and cerebrospinal fluid amyloid-beta after inhibition of gamma-secretaseEric R Siemers
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285
Clin Neuropharmacol 30:317-25. 2007..gamma-Secretase inhibitors may be useful as disease-modifying drugs for the treatment of Alzheimer disease. LY450139 is a gamma-secretase inhibitor currently in clinical development, with doses being optimized through the use of biomarkers...
- Development of semagacestat (LY450139), a functional gamma-secretase inhibitor, for the treatment of Alzheimer's diseaseDavid B Henley
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Clinical Research Physician, Alzheimer s Team, DC 6161, Indianapolis, IN 46285 6161, USA
Expert Opin Pharmacother 10:1657-64. 2009..Therefore, pharmacological agents that reduce A beta formation may be of therapeutic benefit...
- Safety and changes in plasma and cerebrospinal fluid amyloid beta after a single administration of an amyloid beta monoclonal antibody in subjects with Alzheimer diseaseEric R Siemers
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
Clin Neuropharmacol 33:67-73. 2010..LY2062430 (solanezumab) is a humanized monoclonal antibody being studied as a putative disease-modifying treatment of AD...
- Phase 3 solanezumab trials: Secondary outcomes in mild Alzheimer's disease patientsEric R Siemers
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, USA Electronic address
Alzheimers Dement 12:110-20. 2016..Primary findings for both studies have been published...
- Enriching amnestic mild cognitive impairment populations for clinical trials: optimal combination of biomarkers to predict conversion to dementiaPeng Yu
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, USA
J Alzheimers Dis 32:373-85. 2012..Overall, the combination of MRI, ApoE, and cognitive scores provided the best trade-off between cost and time compared with other biomarker combinations for patient recruitment in clinical trial...
- Commentary on "a roadmap for the prevention of dementia: the inaugural Leon Thal Symposium"Eric R Siemers
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Alzheimers Dement 4:171-3. 2008
- New pathways in drug discovery for Alzheimer's diseaseEric R Siemers
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep 6:372-8. 2006....
- Phase 2 safety trial targeting amyloid beta production with a gamma-secretase inhibitor in Alzheimer diseaseAdam S Fleisher
University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Arch Neurol 65:1031-8. 2008..To evaluate the safety, tolerability, and amyloid beta (Abeta) response to the gamma-secretase inhibitor LY450139 in Alzheimer disease...
- Quantitative analysis of amyloid-beta peptides in cerebrospinal fluid using immunoprecipitation and MALDI-Tof mass spectrometryValentina Gelfanova
Integrative Biology Division, Lilly Research Laboratories, Greenfield, IN 46140, USA
Brief Funct Genomic Proteomic 6:149-58. 2007..Application of the MALDI-Tof assay to CSF obtained from healthy volunteers and Alzheimer's disease patients indicated statistically significant 43% lower levels of Abeta(1-42) in the AD group (P = 0.0025)...
- Quantitative analysis of amyloid beta peptides in cerebrospinal fluid of Alzheimer's disease patients by immunoaffinity purification and stable isotope dilution liquid chromatography/negative electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometryTomoyuki Oe
Centers for Cancer Pharmacology and Excellence in Environmental Toxicology, Departments of Pharmacology and Chemistry, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6160, USA
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 20:3723-35. 2006..Moreover, the introduction of stable isotope labeled internal standards offers the potential to achieve a more rigorous account of the influence of methodological effects related to sample collection and processing...
- Partnership between academia and industry for drug discovery in Alzheimer's diseaseAdrian J Ivinson
Harvard NeuroDiscovery Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Alzheimers Dement 4:80-8. 2008....
- Neuropsychological test performance in healthy volunteers before and after donepezil administrationLeigh J Beglinger
Department of Neurology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
J Psychopharmacol 18:102-8. 2004..While the results are counter to expectations, some tests in the battery did detect a cognitive change (transient mild worsening during drug administration) in healthy volunteers...
- Imaging-based measures of disease progression in clinical trials of disease-modifying drugs for Alzheimer diseaseBrandy Matthews
Indiana University School of Medicine, Department of Neurology, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 11:146-59. 2003..An understanding of the relationship between a statistically significant effect size in an imaging marker and a clinically significant change in rate of disease progression will require additional studies...