Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Factors predicting change in frequency of heavy drinking days among alcohol-dependent participants in the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions (NESARC)Khaled Sarsour
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, DC 1833, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Alcohol Alcohol 47:443-50. 2012....
- Family socioeconomic status and child executive functions: the roles of language, home environment, and single parenthoodKhaled Sarsour
Epidemiology and Health Services Research, Global Health Outcomes, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 17:120-32. 2011..The impact of these disparities as they unfold in the lives of typically developing children merits further investigation and understanding...
- Associations of nonrestorative sleep with insomnia, depression, and daytime functionKhaled Sarsour
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Sleep Med 11:965-72. 2010....
- The association between insomnia severity and healthcare and productivity costs in a health plan sampleKhaled Sarsour
Global Health Outcomes, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, DC 1833, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Sleep 34:443-50. 2011..Insomnia is a chronic condition with significant burden on health care and productivity costs. Despite this recognized burden, very few studies have examined associations between insomnia severity and healthcare and productivity costs...
- Association of insomnia severity and comorbid medical and psychiatric disorders in a health plan-based sample: Insomnia severity and comorbiditiesKhaled Sarsour
Global Health Outcomes, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Sleep Med 11:69-74. 2010..Data on the relationship between insomnia severity and comorbid disorders are still limited, especially with regard to the use of well-validated measures of insomnia severity...
- Derivation of a brief measure of agitation and aggression in Alzheimer's diseaseEllen B Dennehy
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 28:182-9. 2013..We provide additional confirmation of this subscale, as well as preliminary validation of it as a measure of A/A (the NPI-4-A/A)...