Rebecca L Robinson
Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Economic cost and epidemiological characteristics of patients with fibromyalgia claimsRebecca L Robinson
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
J Rheumatol 30:1318-25. 2003..We investigated the total costs of FM in an employer population...
- In search of pharmacoeconomic evaluations for fibromyalgia treatments: a reviewRebecca L Robinson
Eli Lilly and Company, US Medical Division, Outcomes Research, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Expert Opin Pharmacother 7:1027-39. 2006..Medical professionals should be a driving force in understanding the clinical and economic challenges of fibromyalgia...
- The importance of unresolved fatigue in depression: costs and comorbiditiesRebecca L Robinson
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN Electronic address
Psychosomatics 56:274-85. 2015..To assess the cost outcomes of patients with a history of depression and clinically significant fatigue...
- Burden of illness and treatment patterns for patients with fibromyalgiaRebecca L Robinson
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Pain Med 13:1366-76. 2012....
- Depression and fibromyalgia: treatment and cost when diagnosed separately or concurrentlyRebecca L Robinson
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, USA
J Rheumatol 31:1621-9. 2004..Both syndromes share common symptoms and impose significant economic burdens. This study compared claims for treatment and costs of FM plus depression with those for FM or depression alone...
- Higher costs and therapeutic factors associated with adherence to NCQA HEDIS antidepressant medication management measures: analysis of administrative claimsRebecca L Robinson
Outcomes Research, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 12:43-54. 2006....
- Longitudinal observation of treatment patterns and outcomes for patients with fibromyalgia: 12-month findings from the reflections studyRebecca L Robinson
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana
Pain Med 14:1400-15. 2013..To describe 12-month treatment patterns and outcomes for patients starting a new medication for fibromyalgia in routine clinical practice...
- Impact of pain on depression treatment response in primary careMatthew J Bair
Regenstrief Institute and the Department of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
Psychosom Med 66:17-22. 2004..Pain commonly coexists with depression, but its impact on treatment outcomes has not been well studied. Therefore, we prospectively evaluated the impact of comorbid pain on depression treatment response and health-related quality of life...
- Cost-effectiveness inferences from bootstrap quadrant confidence levels: three degrees of dominanceRobert L Obenchain
US Medical Outcomes Research, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
J Biopharm Stat 15:419-36. 2005..In contrast, extensive follow-up comparisons using data from actual clinical practice will almost always ultimately be needed to better inform health policy makers...
- Impact of non-remission of depression on costs and resource utilization: from the COmorbidities and symptoms of DEpression (CODE) studyEllen B Dennehy
Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 31:1165-77. 2015..To determine the economic impact of sustained non-remission of depression on the total annual all-cause healthcare costs of patients with a history of depression...
- Treatment patterns associated with Duloxetine and Venlafaxine use for Major Depressive DisorderWenyu Ye
Lilly USA, LLC, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
BMC Psychiatry 11:19. 2011....
- Depression and pain comorbidity: a literature reviewMatthew J Bair
Department of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Arch Intern Med 163:2433-45. 2003..A model that incorporates assessment and treatment of depression and pain simultaneously is necessary for improved outcomes...
- Appropriateness of prescribing practices for serotonergic antidepressantsDanielle L Loosbrock
Eli Lilly Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Psychiatr Serv 53:179-84. 2002..Data from prescribing physicians were used to assess whether serotonergic antidepressants were used for appropriate indications and at appropriate initial dosages...
- Duloxetine in practice-based clinical settings: assessing effects on the emotional and physical symptoms of depression in an open-label, multicenter studyMadelaine M Wohlreich
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Co, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Prim Care Companion J Clin Psychiatry 9:271-9. 2007..Clinical Trials Registration: ClinicalTrials.gov identifier NCT00479726...
- Employees with fibromyalgia: medical comorbidity, healthcare costs, and work lossLeigh Ann White
Analysis Group, Inc, 111 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02199, USA
J Occup Environ Med 50:13-24. 2008..To compare 2005 health care resources among matched samples of employees with fibromyalgia (FM), osteoarthritis (OA), and controls...
- Depression and comorbid pain as predictors of disability, employment, insurance status, and health care costsNicholas P Emptage
Department of Health Management and Policy, University of Michigan, 109 Observatory Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
Psychiatr Serv 56:468-74. 2005..Individuals with depression commonly experience pain with unclear pathology. This study examined depression and comorbid pain and associated outcomes over six years in a nationally representative cohort of older Americans...
- Cost-effectiveness of duloxetine versus routine treatment for U.S. patients with diabetic peripheral neuropathic painEric Q Wu
Analysis Group, Inc, Boston, Massachusetts 02199, USA
J Pain 7:399-407. 2006..06). These results, however, reflect the controlled environment of a clinical trial. An analysis of real-world data would be beneficial...
- The economic burden of depression with painful symptomsPaul E Greenberg
Analysis Group Economics, Inc, Boston, MA 02199, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 64:17-23. 2003..However, more research is needed to assess the comprehensive economic impact that depression with painful physical symptoms can have on society...
- Labor market, financial, insurance and disability outcomes among near elderly Americans with depression and painHaijun Tian
Pardee RAND Graduate School, Santa Monica, CA 90407 2138, USA
J Ment Health Policy Econ 8:219-28. 2005..Does this comorbidity account for a large share of the adverse social outcomes attributed to depression?..
- Epidemiology, public health burden, and treatment of diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain: a reviewAmy M Barrett
RTI Health Solutions, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709 2194, USA
Pain Med 8:S50-62. 2007..The literature examining the epidemiology, quality of life burden, cost, and treatment of diabetic peripheral neuropathy pain (DPNP) in U.S. adults was reviewed...