Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Health care resource utilisation in primary care prior to and after a diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease: a retrospective, matched case-control study in the United KingdomLei Chen
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis IN 46285, USA
BMC Geriatr 14:76. 2014..This study examined medical resource utilisation patterns in the United Kingdom (UK) prior to and following Alzheimer's disease (AD) diagnosis...
- Health care costs before and after diagnosis of depression in patients with unexplained pain: a retrospective cohort study using the United Kingdom General Practice Research DatabaseCatherine Reed
Global Health Outcomes, Eli Lilly and Company, Windlesham, Surrey, UK
Clinicoecon Outcomes Res 5:37-47. 2013..To assess the impact of pain severity and time to diagnosis of depression on health care costs for primary care patients with pre-existing unexplained pain symptoms who subsequently received a diagnosis of depression...
- Mixed states vs. pure mania in the French sample of the EMBLEM study: results at baseline and 24 months--European mania in bipolar longitudinal evaluation of medicationJean Michel Azorin
Neurosciences Medical department, Eli Lilly and Company, Suresnes, France
BMC Psychiatry 9:33. 2009..To describe the clinical course and treatment patterns over 24 months of patients experiencing an acute manic/mixed episode within the standard course of care...
- Quality of life outcomes among patients with depression after 6 months of starting treatment: results from FINDERCatherine Reed
Eli Lilly and Company Ltd, Erl Wood Manor, Windlesham, Surrey, UK
J Affect Disord 113:296-302. 2009..We studied the impact of antidepressant (AD) treatment on HRQoL outcomes in depressed patients and investigated factors associated with these outcomes in routine practice settings...
- Observational study designs for bipolar disorder - what can they tell us about treatment in acute mania?Catherine Reed
Lilly Research Centre, Erl Wood Manor, Sunninghill Road, Windlesham, GU20 6PH, UK
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 33:715-21. 2009..4%) and week 12 (50.5%). The results of this observational study show that treatment for mania is complex with multiple combinations of treatment and frequent switching during an acute episode...
- Work impairment in bipolar disorder patients--results from a two-year observational study (EMBLEM)C Reed
Eli Lilly and Company Limited, Lilly Research Centre, Erl Wood Manor, Sunninghill Road, Windlesham, Surrey, Windlesham GU20 6PH, UK
Eur Psychiatry 25:338-44. 2010..To explore factors associated with work impairment at 2 years following an acute episode...
- Comparison of olanzapine and risperidone in the EMBLEM Study: translation of randomized controlled trial findings into clinical practiceDiego Novick
Lilly Research Centre, Windlesham, Surrey, UK
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 25:257-63. 2010..Limitations include differences in study design, patient population, and length of follow-up...
- Does cannabis use affect treatment outcome in bipolar disorder? A longitudinal analysisInge van Rossum
Medical Department, Eli Lilly Nederland, Houten, The Netherlands
J Nerv Ment Dis 197:35-40. 2009..An independent impact of cannabis use on psychopathologic outcomes in patients with bipolar disorder was apparent, whereas the impact on social outcomes was modest...
- Clinical and economic consequences of medication non-adherence in the treatment of patients with a manic/mixed episode of bipolar disorder: results from the European Mania in Bipolar Longitudinal Evaluation of Medication (EMBLEM) studyJihyung Hong
Personal Social Services Research Unit, London School of Economics, London, UK
Psychiatry Res 190:110-4. 2011..05). In conclusion, non-adherence in bipolar patients was associated with poorer long term clinical outcomes that have economic implications for health-care providers...
- Identifying factors of activities of daily living important for cost and caregiver outcomes in Alzheimer's diseaseCatherine Reed
Global Health Outcomes, Lilly Research Centre, Eli Lilly and Company Limited, Windlesham, Surrey, UK
Int Psychogeriatr 28:247-59. 2016..We aimed to obtain a better understanding of how different aspects of patient functioning affect key cost and caregiver outcomes in Alzheimer's disease (AD)...
- Costs associated with treatment of chronic low back pain: an analysis of the UK General Practice Research DatabaseJihyung Hong
Personal Social Services Research Unit, London School of Economics and Political Science, London, United Kingdom
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 38:75-82. 2013..Retrospective cohort study of health care costs associated with the treatment of chronic low back pain (CLBP) in the United Kingdom...