Walter G Deberdt
Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Prevalence of ADHD in nonpsychotic adult psychiatric care (ADPSYC): A multinational cross-sectional study in EuropeWalter Deberdt
NV Eli Lilly Benelux, Markiesstraat 1, 1000, Brussels, Belgium
BMC Psychiatry 15:242. 2015..Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) often persists into adulthood. This study was designed to estimate the prevalence of ADHD in adult psychiatric outpatients in several European countries...
- Typology of patients with fibromyalgia: cluster analysis of duloxetine study patientsIlya A Lipkovich
Eli Lilly and Company, 3650 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M1N 2E8, Canada
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 15:450. 2014..To identify distinct groups of patients with fibromyalgia (FM) with respect to multiple outcome measures...
- Double-blind, randomized trial comparing efficacy and safety of continuing olanzapine versus switching to quetiapine in overweight or obese patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorderWalter Deberdt
Eli Lilly Benelux, Eli Lilly and Company, Brussels, Belgium
Ther Clin Risk Manag 4:713-20. 2008....
- Schizophrenia symptoms and functioning in patients receiving long-term treatment with olanzapine long-acting injection formulation: a pooled analysisJoseph Peuskens
University Leuven, Kortenberg, Belgium
BMC Psychiatry 12:130. 2012....
- Relationships among neurocognition, symptoms and functioning in patients with schizophrenia: a path-analytic approach for associations at baseline and following 24 weeks of antipsychotic drug therapyIlya A Lipkovich
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, USA
BMC Psychiatry 9:44. 2009..This post-hoc analysis evaluates the relationships among cognition, psychopathology, and psychosocial functioning in patients with schizophrenia at baseline and following sustained treatment with antipsychotic drugs...
- Effect of olanzapine on cognition during treatment of behavioral and psychiatric symptoms in patients with dementia: a post-hoc analysisWalter G Deberdt
Eli Lilly and Company, Brussels, Belgium
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 23:364-9. 2008..This study was conducted to determine the effect of olanzapine treatment on cognition in elderly patients with behavioral and psychiatric symptoms (BPSD) associated with dementia...
- Comparison of olanzapine and risperidone in the treatment of psychosis and associated behavioral disturbances in patients with dementiaWalter G Deberdt
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 13:722-30. 2005..The authors compared efficacy of olanzapine versus placebo and risperidone as measured by the Neuropsychiatric Inventory and Clinical Global Impression-Severity of Psychosis scale in patients with dementia-related psychosis...
- Amantadine for weight gain associated with olanzapine treatmentWalter Deberdt
Lilly Research Laboratories, Lilly Corporate Center, Eli Lilly and Company, Drop Code 4133, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 15:13-21. 2005..Overall, amantadine was safe, was well tolerated, and attenuated weight gain or promoted weight loss in some patients who had gained weight during olanzapine therapy...
- Early predictors of substantial weight gain in bipolar patients treated with olanzapineIlya Lipkovich
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 26:316-20. 2006..Patients with less pronounced early weight gain might still be at risk for later SWG if they have close to normal BMI (< or =27 kg/m) at treatment initiation...
- Defining "good" and "poor" outcomes in patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder: a multidimensional data-driven approachIlya A Lipkovich
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Psychiatry Res 170:161-7. 2009..Early symptom response significantly improved the prediction of outcome, suggesting that early monitoring of treatment response may be useful in clinical practice...
- Retrospective cohort study of diabetes mellitus and antipsychotic treatment in a geriatric population in the United StatesPeter D Feldman
Lilly Research Laboratories, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Am Med Dir Assoc 5:38-46. 2004..The objective of this study was to investigate risk of diabetes among elderly patients during treatment with antipsychotic medications...