R R Bowsher
Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Sensitive RIA for the specific determination of insulin lisproR R Bowsher
Department of Drug Disposition, Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Clin Chem 45:104-10. 1999..The RIA has a low limit of quantification (17.2 pmol/L); has no interference from insulin, proinsulin, or C-peptide; and has interassay CVs of 2.6-13.4%. The new RIA is useful for measuring serum concentrations of insulin lispro...
- An immunoadsorption strategy to produce specific antisera against analogs of human proteins: development of sensitive and specific radioimmunoassays for two analogs of human leptinP Brown-Augsburger
Department of Drug Disposition, Lilly Research Laboratories, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Pharm Biomed Anal 23:687-96. 2000..This technique has the potential for broad application in the development of assays capable of specifically measuring protein analogs without cross-reactivity to an endogenous substance...
- Effects of circulating IGF-I on glucose and amino acid kinetics in the ovine fetusE A Liechty
Department of Pediatrics, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, USA
Am J Physiol 271:E177-85. 1996..90 +/- 0.76 to 6.52 +/- 0.81 mumol/min, P = 0.025), more so in the fasted than the fed state. These results indicate a significant antiproteolytic endocrine effect for IGF-I in the late-gestation mammalian fetus...
- A sensitive chemiluminescent enzyme immunoassay for the bioanalysis of carboxyl-terminal B-chain analogues of human insulinY Cao
Drug Disposition, Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46140, USA
J Pharm Biomed Anal 26:53-61. 2001..The sensitive chemiluminescent detection method is simple to perform and should be readily adaptable for ELISAs of other therapeutic proteins...
- Urinary desmosine as a biomarker in acute lung injuryJ A Fill
Eli Lilly and Co, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Biomarkers 11:85-96. 2006..Hydrolysis of urine samples appears necessary for optimal measurement of urine desmosine...