Jeffrey D Bloss
Affiliation: Eli Lilly and Company
- Extraovarian peritoneal serous papillary carcinoma: a phase II trial of cisplatin and cyclophosphamide with comparison to a cohort with papillary serous ovarian carcinoma-a Gynecologic Oncology Group StudyJeffrey D Bloss
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ellis Fischel Cancer Center, University of Missouri Health Sciences Center, Columbia, MO 65203, USA
Gynecol Oncol 89:148-54. 2003....
- Randomized trial of cisplatin and ifosfamide with or without bleomycin in squamous carcinoma of the cervix: a gynecologic oncology group studyJeffrey D Bloss
Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Ellis Fischel Cancer Center, University of Missouri Health Sciences Center, Columbia, USA
J Clin Oncol 20:1832-7. 2002..This study prospectively evaluates the combination of bleomycin to this regimen in women with histologically proven advanced recurrent or persistent squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix...
- Treatment of ovarian cancer: new strategiesPhilip J Disaia
Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California, Irvine, College of Medicine, Orange, CA 92868 3298, USA
Gynecol Oncol 90:S24-32. 2003..The objective was to review the progress made in gene- and molecular-based management of ovarian cancer over the past decade and the future direction of targeted therapies...
- Gemcitabine in cervical cancerDavid G Mutch
Department of Gynecologic Oncology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Gynecol Oncol 90:S8-15. 2003..The broad clinical effectiveness and low toxicity of gemcitabine in other human malignancies suggest that it might be useful in treating cervical tumors...
- A phase III trial of surgery with or without adjunctive external pelvic radiation therapy in intermediate risk endometrial adenocarcinoma: a Gynecologic Oncology Group studyHenry M Keys
Department of Radiation Oncology, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY 12208, USA
Gynecol Oncol 92:744-51. 2004....